Yesterday is the exact reason why...

GRAM4LIFE

...those Muscle Milkers should have got on the bus.

Any time Grambling feels down on its luck. Any time we start to carry our head low from losing to losers. We can always count on Miss Jackson. She’s slides right into position when we need her to provide that pick me up necessary to keep on pushing. No matter the state. No matter how far.

Sorry Miss Jackson and thank you at the same damn time.

Just know that this little tussle didn’t count (Thanks Kenn), so you are free to act like it never happened. We’ll just call it a freebie. We got what we needed. You got what you needed. As a group of people with no morals ineloquently once said, you shoulda ran.

P.S. Leads me to another random thought (Thanks MH). Tennessee State, exactly how bad are you this year? Still trying to figure out if it is your terrible coach or those people are trying to make you feel like you belonged with those bogus rankings of your recruiting classes. You sure you understood which Tigers you signed up to play in that Hall of Fame game? I know last time we left you within an inch of your life. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. But...

No calls...
No texts...
Only voicemail...
Now you pick up.

I know you probably thought you caught us at the right time. Just one question though... You ever seen a bull’s eyes when he sees red? That’s how Grambling gets when we see a damn blue and white tiger.

Last edited:

lmao @ miss jackson

miss jackson texting during halftime....
EGKFXDgWkAAPq6u

@LuvTheBoom16 .......How are you going to peek from behind your keyboard and take the run down of "Thee" like this? What happen to your heart? You used to be so bea.....well no you weren't never that, but anyway.....LOL
@GRAM4LIFE ......Must you be so cruel?

@LuvTheBoom16 .......How are you going to peek from behind your keyboard and take the run down of "Thee" like this? What happen to your heart? You used to be so bea.....well no you weren't never that, but anyway.....LOL
@GRAM4LIFE ......Must you be so cruel?
There have always been a few life rules that you gotta learn in either observation or experience:

1. Never smack where you’re weak.
2. Be prepared to take the heat after a Michael Jackson like molestation.
3. If you come for the king, you betta not miss.

The New School Mafia’s kids are now posting absent of their predecessors. So, they gotta learn.

So this how we act over a 1-4 team that’s still at the bottom of the West ? Y’all taking this W like it’s y’all celebration bowl win.... oh wait.... this probably the closest thing for Gram crackas this year since they won’t see too many more wins... gram crackas have y’all nickels no shame ? Y’all went from celebration bowl champions to getting hype over a j state win ? Lol my how the mighty have fallen lol and SUcks , Acorn, and our slump hoes Oprah State co-signing smh standards getting low as hell in the supposed elites of the SWAC.

Damn @LuvTheBoom16 ......even the Hornets treating jStank (aka "Thee") like the Bubonic Plaque. I blame the Galloping Thoroughbred from Kentucky State for starting all of this horse trotting mayhem!!!.....LOL

Oprah state ? Remind me what our series record is against them ? What was the score last year ? Our slump hoes gone get us back on track this week. Not worried about Oprah state who just got an ass whooping to Acorn.. please..

Just let us know when is the press conference for the new coach. I want to be the FURST to see who it is.

y’all really want my attention 6 @‘s on 3 different threads to celebrate below mediocrity like I’m gone hide or go away... lol same energy win or lose... I’ll take all y’all on by myself .... I already proved I can run with the big dogs in this smack game... yalls replies and putting me in threads prove that... lol smack getting weak old heads maybe y’all should retire..

So this how we act over a 1-4 team that’s still at the bottom of the West ? Y’all taking this W like it’s y’all celebration bowl win.... oh wait.... this probably the closest thing for Gram crackas this year since they won’t see too many more wins... gram crackas have y’all nickels no shame ? Y’all went from celebration bowl champions to getting hype over a j state win ? Lol my how the mighty have fallen lol and SUcks , Acorn, and our slump hoes Oprah State co-signing smh standards getting low as hell in the supposed elites of the SWAC.
Get hype over what? Something that comes as second nature? Sorta like blinking, breathing and farting? You clearly are confuse from this beating upside your damn head you just took. You need to go through concussion protocol and be removed from the game.

Get hype over what? Something that comes as second nature? Sorta like blinking, breathing and farting? You clearly are confuse from this beating upside your damn head you just took. You need to go through concussion protocol and be removed from the game.

Y’all hype lol where was this energy in Sweptember for y’all ? Win 1 game and y’all smacking like y’all coming out the west... SUcks laughing at you not with you... , y’all mentioning me for what ? Lol 6 times in 3 different threads to say the same thing? Lol y’all 1-4 and at the bottom of the west. Ain’t no beating it is what it is pimp.

Back