Yeah, we lost but so what? Watch out if you play us in November

T

The Panther Fan

I will be right back here in 2 weeks when we whip UAPB for homecoming.

We lost to Alcorn fair and square. I guess our luck ran out on us. The current team we have can only get you so far but we sure don't go down without a fight. If football was only 1 half. Damn

In November, you don't want to play us. We're playing spoiler for someone so it won't be pretty.

We're going to take the growl out of UAPB for our alumni, we're going to make Kent look worse than he did against Grambling and Southern combined, we're going to march down into Baton Rouge/Red Stick, Louisiana and unplug the Jukebox and whip the spots off of Southern.

Is this boy for real?

Will someone check to see what this fellow has been drinking!

Son you have a bad case of hullucinating.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
didn't you say you were going to B-ham? You've been drinking

Re: Is this boy for real?

Originally posted by thegooddoctor
Will someone check to see what this fellow has been drinking!

Son you have a bad case of hullucinating.

GoodDoctor,

In all seriousness, I have come across more and more Jaguar fans(?) who are very critical of Pete Richardson. I was sorta surprised because of the success Richardson has had since he came to town.

The conversations starts with me just talking isht (that's what I do on a regular basis), but they turn serious and start bad-mouthing and questioning Richardson. Some of them have gone so far as to say, "I'm kinda glad he's gonna lose to Doug (not GSU, but Doug) this year so we can get a real coach". I tell them that I was only kidding, and that Pete is a pretty good coach. They usually come back with comments about him not winning against FAMU, JSU, and the two recent losses to Northwestern.

I sorta get the feeling that they are most unhappy with the SU offense and OC Orlando. That might just be racism, becuz the SU offense has traditionally put up decent numbers. Just wondering about this and if Pete was aware of the "just below the surface" animosity towards him.

maybe GR was right after all, they have average players

Anyone with a brain could see Michael Hayes was their offense last year, I knew when he got hurt their team was gone down the drain

Originally posted by The Panther Fan
maybe GR was right after all, they have average players

Anyone with a brain could see Michael Hayes was their offense last year, I knew when he got hurt their team was gone down the drain

This is especially true on the offensive side of the ball at the skill positions. Because linebackers and strong safeties are no longer
'cheating' over to account for Hayes, it has been difficult for Joubert to be effective on the crossing routes. Devin Lewis is a playmaker and the kid Alfred Ard has potential.

Looks like they have found their running game. Jeremy Williams is capable and the Singleton kid looks like he's a legitimate player.
So far Levy has been struggling, but maybe the off week and an "away" home game against Valley will be beneficial. Sometimes it's good to go on the road and bond as a team.

Originally posted by The Panther Fan
I will be right back here in 2 weeks when we whip UAPB for homecoming.

We lost to Alcorn fair and square. I guess our luck ran out on us. The current team we have can only get you so far but we sure don't go down without a fight. If football was only 1 half. Damn

In November, you don't want to play us. We're playing spoiler for someone so it won't be pretty.

We're going to take the growl out of UAPB for our alumni, we're going to make Kent look worse than he did against Grambling and Southern combined, we're going to march down into Baton Rouge/Red Stick, Louisiana and unplug the Jukebox and whip the spots off of Southern.

We gone kick ass and take names later! :D :emlaugh: :D

Panthro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>over here son.

MB, I'm sure since you know so much about what SU fans are supposedly talking about, you must also know what the grumbling folks are saying about the coeds baby's daddy if he loses one more game to the Jags.... right?

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h5>

We're proud that he ain't causing problems in the Administrative Bedroom...That kinda thing can get a Coach fired!

Yall better hope Ieesha and Tawanna don't file for child support. That kinda thing can get a coach fired.

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h5>

and they bring back the Old Codgers Club all over again

Jobe and Gerald Kimble

Back