yall just been HIT!!!!!!

Normal1875

A&M #1
naww Im just waiting on what SWAC school will look the dumbest on BET when them crazy episodes come on.....as far as the HBCU title I think FAMU holding that down like paper weight! everytime that mayne go to FAMU he makes them look like a buncha fools.......well at least the folk he get on camera!!!! I might have to visit my cuz next time FAMU homecoming roll around cuz it look crunk!!! but back to the subject at hand I think for some reason he will make Southern look the funniest but Alcorn might take the crown.....WE WILL SEE!!!!!

He came to PB and he straight clowned, I heard the episodes come out in June, so we will see. I also heard he was talking about Alcorns football team ROTFLMAO...

PV is PlayerVille Huh?

Prairie View episode aired last night and I dont know if I was blowed or if it was just funny cuz when yall but that dude "Primetime" n the screen I was like HeLL Nawwwwwwwww!!!!! mann yall need to start giving him money when he dances so he can make some repairs on dat dere grill of his.....homeboy was cuttin a rug tho!!!!

Tell ole dude with the one gold tooth to get the whole thang done....Im sure someone has suggested it!

BTW Miss PV is very attractive and sexy I might add....hmmm is she a member of AKA cuz I noticed she was surrounded by them....If I was Hits I would have tried to hook that up when pulling her off to the side?

I still say S Phi S should have been on there representing......homeboy where you at! lol

I dont know! maybe they was throwing up there city cuz I know here at A&M everyone reps there home with a sign!

Hmmmmm I dont know:confused:

Im watching the Langston U episode as I type and it dont look good:(:emlaugh:

[Edited by TRU3000 on 05-16-01 at 02:54 PM]

LOL @ all yall

Man I wish I woulda been there. I honestly don't even know when Hits came. I heard it was on a Saturday. If so I was at work....oh well..... I have yet to see the episode, but if yall saw "P.T." (Prime-Time), then yall saw one of the characters that we have on our yard. Tru, you are probably right. Everybody was probably throwin up their hometown, or neighborhood, or something along those lines.....

Gotta finish watchin the LU Hits

Ghetto Games.....

I'm watchin the SU episode and they got some ghetto pros out there.....ROFL @ da girl who chugged da brew like a dude at the beginning.

The one I liked when he had the big boys eating biscuits lol....The one at PB should be airing soon. Primtime needs help lol!!

man that was so sick to watch! especially when they was spitting that chit out. I would have to say the funniest episode so far was "PVAMU aka PlayerVille"......

Man he left right before I got to the Village. I would have bet money that Pime Time would have made it to the camera.

Re: PV is PlayerVille Huh?

Originally posted by TRU3000
BTW Miss PV is very attractive and sexy I might add....hmmm is she a member of AKA cuz I noticed she was surrounded by them....

Yes, she's a <font color="pink"><b>Soror</b></font>.

Back