Y'all Bout To Get Pounded!!!

Robber

Consigliere
JSU went to Chicago and made an example of Howard U. I really felt sorry for that team as they did nothing after nothing after nothing for 3 solid quarters. Only after Robert Kent was sat down and the third stringers were put in did they manage two late game TDs to make the score more respectable.

Since that drubbing of Howard, the Mighty Tigers have had to sit on their hands for 3 weeks. They hunger for a feast on some hapless opponent. Well, I regret to inform y'all that Osama Bin Laden only delayed this arse whipping JSU is about to dish out. From next Saturday through Thanksgiving, JSU is gonna carve you chumps up like the turkeys you are. Gobble now and we might show some mercy.

Valley, 0-8, Gump, Sags, Gram Crackers, Penut Butta, AT&T, PV, and Alcorn, y'all might wanna get y'alls business in order. It's about to come down and come down hard. Here's a visual aid for y'all simps:

JSU is

835317-c.jpg

And you lames are

74147420174500.jpg

The hammer is about to come down on you with a force not before seen by the human eye. BE AFRAID!!! BE VERY AFRAID!!!

This is gonna be so sweet.

I don't want no excuses come October 14. None, nada isht.

It's an odd year, it's the 2nd week in October, it's in Confederate vet, the Jags home away from home.

You been warned...

GR, Robber and the rest of the Mafia

Oh Jtown #1 is leaving really early Sat. morning with the ribs and steaks marinated from Thursday night to Sat. morning. Yall better leave these chumps alone and hall tail to Itty Bitty Bena for the "eatdown" and then the "beatdown".

And that's ditto for everybody else that's on the remaining schedule. Ya hear me!

AKA.....JACKTOWN

Goss and Counselor in the backfield at the same time. And with one mighty blow, JSU strikes back for our country. Too bad we have to make an example of Valley since my mom went their. Poor mom.

Originally posted by J-Town #1
GR, Robber and the rest of the Mafia

Oh Jtown #1 is leaving really early Sat. morning with the ribs and steaks marinated from Thursday night to Sat. morning. Yall better leave these chumps alone and hall tail to Itty Bitty Bena for the "eatdown" and then the "beatdown".

And that's ditto for everybody else that's on the remaining schedule. Ya hear me!

AKA.....JACKTOWN

I will be right behind you potna. Matter of fact, you could swing by my crib and load my grill on the back of your truck. If not, I still got that covered.

All JSU opponents,

Shhhhh!!!!

[whispering]

<font size=1>Listen. Y'all hear that. That's the sound of the hammer as it slams into your cranium and drives you into the ground.</font>

You never saw it coming.

Ray Charles send help.

Yo Rob

No problem! You know how to get at me! I got grills, coolers, flags, chairs, radios, megaphones, and "bucked naked" (Rented'em fron ASU) women on that back of the F-150. Your grill just means faster cooking.

ITS GOOD TO SEE THAT YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THE SWAC HAMMER IS GOING TO SWING ON THE PUPPY TEAM. I LIKE THE FACT THAT YOU PUT THE HAMMER ON HERE WITH THE NAILS AT THE BOTTOM SINCE THAT REPRESENTS YA'LL BAND AND HOW ITS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN YA'LL COME TO THE VALLEY BUDDY.

I AM A MEMBER OF THE SWAC HAMMER THE BEST TUBA SECTION IN THE SWAC AND EVERYONE RESPECTS US CAUSE THEY KNOW WE ARE THE BEST. WITH THAT ASS WHOPPING YA'LL TOOK LAST YEAR YA SHOULD BE SCURRED TO SHOW UP BUT WE WILL SEE YA'LL SATURDAY

I'LL HOLLA DON'T GET SCURRED WHEN YOU GET OFF THE BUS ITS ONLY A ARSH KICKING AND I'M OUT THIS BIT**

Charlie (Lucky),

You know, a funny thing happend on your to TSPN. You seemed to have made a wrong turn onto the Smack Board, when you were headed to the Band Board.

238.jpg

"Eeeehhhhhhh, I knew I shoulda made a left turn in Albequerque!!!"

And if you think that slaw arse band of Valleys can touch the BOOM!, you smoking something.

Fee Fi
Fo Fum :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Jack and the Beanstalk send help.

WHO THE HELL SIKED YOUR HEAD UP. JSU WINS ONE GAME , NOW THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT WINNING THE SWAC. (B**CH PLEASE) . JUST PLAN ON BEING A SECOND RATE TEAM LIKE ALWAYS. YOU SON OF A FUN PUPPY!:emlaugh:

Originally posted by GATEKEEPER
WHO THE HELL SIKED YOUR HEAD UP. JSU WINS ONE GAME , NOW THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT WINNING THE SWAC. (B**CH PLEASE) . JUST PLAN ON BEING A SECOND RATE TEAM LIKE ALWAYS. YOU SON OF A FUN PUPPY!:emlaugh:

I don't know who you are and who you represent, but I suggest whatever clan that claims this lame come get him now. Leave no solid objects around him. He done already bumped his head. Wouldn't want it to happen again.

Back