Y’all Mississippi People Please Keep

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
While Mississipp has rescinded the mask requirement, such requirement is still in effect in Louisiana. Louosiana's democratic governor is holding it down here in the Bayou state. Louisiana gets it!

We gonna keep our masks on and our feet up yalls asses. Time to take this ass kicking, so come on and let get this over with.
@The Founder We "BOOTED" yall MF asses to the moon!!!

tenor.gif

Sorry ass MFs.

Listen to Bewild, from day one since coach Prime entered, I seriously liked this JSU team. They look, play, and act the part they are required: physical winners.

They got me jealous as hell but... I want to throw a lil' shine PV's way... that #1, 6, 20 (hulk), and 0 on defense for PV? Don't try to wrestle with them. The way they hit, it's something wrong w/ them lol. IJS'n.

Listen to Bewild, from day one since coach Prime entered, I seriously liked this JSU team. They look, play, and act the part they are required: physical winners.

They got me jealous as hell but... I want to throw a lil' shine PV's way... that #1, 6, 20 (hulk), and 0 on defense for PV? Don't try to wrestle with them. The way they hit, it's something wrong w/ them lol. IJS'n.
Yeah!!! That #1 was tearing isht up last night!! And #20!!! Whew!!!!! That kid was all over the field. Chasing RBs down and hitting!!!

Back