www.anygivensaturday.org

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
While they dissreapecing let us hbcu's keep collecting money. I tell folks allthe time they (pwc )wish they could get 76k in any dome and actually make profit off the game. They hate us so much they throw tha trespect crap and that playoff crap at us when they are operating in the red tryign to keep going to the playoffs.

HBCU'S STAY STRONG AND KEEP MAKING THAT MONEY CAUSE THESE PWC'S HATE IT WHEN THEY DON'T MAKE MONEY LIKE US AND GET 12K IN THEIR OWN STADIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell them to set their tv to 1pm on NBC on saturday to see what football is suppose to look like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :lol: :lol: :lol:

STC_60 said:
While they dissreapecing let us hbcu's keep collecting money. I tell folks allthe time they (pwc )wish they could get 76k in any dome and actually make profit off the game. They hate us so much they throw tha trespect crap and that playoff crap at us when they are operating in the red tryign to keep going to the playoffs.

HBCU'S STAY STRONG AND KEEP MAKING THAT MONEY CAUSE THESE PWC'S HATE IT WHEN THEY DON'T MAKE MONEY LIKE US AND GET 12K IN THEIR OWN STADIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell them to set their tv to 1pm on NBC on saturday to see what football is suppose to look like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The sad part about it some of 'us' fall right behind them beating that playoff crap into the ground. Thats why I personally never understand why so many meac'ers cry about getting respect from going to the d1aa playoffs...do you honestly think that these people will distinguish between pro-playoff hbcu's and those against it? No..all they see is one thing. So why cry about getting respect from these people when they won't respect you anyway?

HBCU's have a niche market that makes them well known and respected across the country. Who gives a damn about montana state or any other D1aa thats successful in 'that system'?

Storm96 said:
The sad part about it some of 'us' fall right behind them beating that playoff crap into the ground. Thats why I personally never understand why so many meac'ers cry about getting respect from going to the d1aa playoffs...do you honestly think that these people will distinguish between pro-playoff hbcu's and those against it? No..all they see is one thing. So why cry about getting respect from these people when they won't respect you anyway?

HBCU's have a niche market that makes them well known and respected across the country. Who gives a damn about montana state or any other D1aa thats successful in 'that system'?

THANK YOU !!!!!!!! I don't knwo why we seek respect from these pwcs. I just register on that site so i will giving them that fire allday long. THE MEAC IS CRAZY as hell for stillgoign to the playoff after hampton stillahs a road game. I sayget out of th playoffs and get that heritage bowl back and a good venue and make everybody some money instead jsut making NCAA all thier pimp money in the playoffs. Pwcs are sucked into this thing and they want soemoen else likeus to get sucked into also. Operating inthe red cuase the gate is getting pimped away from them. Why go allthe way to maine for nothing. We let these idiots dictate to us what good is. GOOD IS THE MAGIC CITY CLASSIC 65K BC 76K SU HOME GAMES 25K JSU/SU 35K -40K. Get the picture. We are making money so that our other sports don't have to charge admission for home games as much. Our whole sports department is eating well off football product. If we can get these other swac brothren on the same page as far as stadium upgrades we can run everything. We run it now!!! I jsut want these folks on the schedule and jsut beat them and that willshut them up like in the 70's and 80's. If not oh well we will make money with each other.

STC_60 said:
THANK YOU !!!!!!!! I don't knwo why we seek respect from these pwcs. I just register on that site so i will giving them that fire allday long. THE MEAC IS CRAZY as hell for stillgoign to the playoff after hampton stillahs a road game. I sayget out of th playoffs and get that heritage bowl back and a good venue and make everybody some money instead jsut making NCAA all thier pimp money in the playoffs. Pwcs are sucked into this thing and they want soemoen else likeus to get sucked into also. Operating inthe red cuase the gate is getting pimped away from them. Why go allthe way to maine for nothing. We let these idiots dictate to us what good is. GOOD IS THE MAGIC CITY CLASSIC 65K BC 76K SU HOME GAMES 25K JSU/SU 35K -40K. Get the picture. We are making money so that our other sports don't have to charge admission for home games as much. Our whole sports department is eating well off football product. If we can get these other swac brothren on the same page as far as stadium upgrades we can run everything. We run it now!!! I jsut want these folks on the schedule and jsut beat them and that willshut them up like in the 70's and 80's. If not oh well we will make money with each other.

I'm most definitely co-signing...

I was telling somebody today that we don't care about the playoffs because the goal is to win and also run our athletic departments in the black Them bourgie arse fools on the east coast (read MEAC) are all geeked up on the playoffs, and getting pimped. Matter of Fact, when FAMU went on that run in the playoffs, did they have a home game? Hell-to-the-naw!!! Just imagine the costs of traveling to all those places in back-to-back-to-back weeks...

A true Heritage Bowl with the TRUE MEAC champ vs. the SWAC champ, esp. if the MEAC expands and gets a championship game, can bring in a lot more dollars and recognition than a playoff run.

Prefacing by saying once again that I would not move the Bayou Classic to accommodate the playoffs.

Here we go again.....

All I have to say is (sorry Cuba) show me the money.

Where in the fugg is all this money going? It sure as hell ain't going into making the football teams more competitive.

Making money is fine. Are we really making as much as we say we are? The negative attitude toward the playoffs would be a lot more convincing if the league had had any success at all in them. As it stands now, you can't blame outsiders from saying we're scared to play in them. Hell, we can't beat mediocre or even bad PWCs in the regular season.

As for Hampton being on the road, they're ranked 11th in the nation. William & Mary is 6th. That's par for the course. That and the NCAA schedules bus trips whenever possible in the first round.

Their win over Western Illinois doesn't look as good now since the usually powerful Leathernecks went 4-7. And the loss to Delaware State just killed them in the rankings.

The money is goign ot other sports and building better facilities and creatign more scholarships for education. I bet none of hampton wins looks any good huh???? Give me a break!!!!!!!!! We will learn soon enough why these folks wants us so bad in the playoffs. Make thier gate look good for masser' ncaa bankroll first. They don't even know they getting pimped too. Oh well give me the bc with guaranteed money that these pwc's ask where it is goin. IN OUR BACK POCKET IS WHERE IT IS GOIN. BY THAT I MEAN WE ARE GETTING PAID WHILE PWC'S CONTINUE TO GET LAID. Whether it is renovations or building new structures or creatign scholoarships for other sports. the money is getting used properly. I rather it goes somewhere instead of inside King ding-a-ling's hand called daddy ncaa. The meac will listen one day after they go on the road for the umpteth time. Hampton has a good team but travels on the road to nowhere. William and mary must be close to hampton so Master' (ncaa) can get hampton's crowd too, to contribute to the "pimp a school drive".UNTIL THE NCAA GETS THE MONEY RIGHT FOR THE PLAYOFSF I SAY HBCU SHOULD SAY SCREW EM AND GET OUR OWN MONEY GOING IN THIS HERITAGE BOWL.
70K AND BOTH SCHOOLS PROFIT BIG!!!!!!!!!!
HBCU FOOTBALL YOU CANNOT BEAT IT BABY!!!!!!!!!11
BRING THE HERITAGE BOWL BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

My only problem with the playoffs is that #1 Not cfuking with the date for the Bayou Classic #2 Does the host team have to promise 75% of gate to NCAA? That's not fair...there should be a 65-35 split on the gate.

MikeBigg said:
My only problem with the playoffs is that #1 Not cfuking with the date for the Bayou Classic #2 Does the host team have to promise 75% of gate to NCAA? That's not fair...there should be a 65-35 split on the gate.

Did i hear you right mb when you said 75% of teh gate goes to daddy err i mean ncaa. If gram ever thinks about goign to playoffs i am going off. 75% of our money gone. You cannot even sell school merchandise i heard at the game either. They wonder why we ain't stepping foot in chatascrewya. No vaseline all day long form these pimps!!!!!!!!!!!
OH WELL TUNE IN ON SATURDAY TO SEE A REAL GAME WITH REAL EXCITEMENT AND A REAL HALFTIME SHOW!!!!!!!!!!65K GUARANTEED IN THE DOME AS COMPARED TO 15K AT THE 1AA CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!!!!!!THAT DON'T EVEN ADD UP TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back