WTF????? Rosie.....

aamuprettywoman

AAMU all day every day!
I've heard it all.

Rosie O'Donnell announces she's gay!
Gimme a break. :smh:

What is this world come'n too?

I don't have anything against those who choose to be gay.
That's between God and you, but my goodness...

Anyone who knows this chic knows she bounced on Tom Cruise...Tom Cruise...Tom Cruise...

She gets all the kids she wants to adopt.

Donates to all the charities...

Now, she decides to announce she's gay.

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie...

Okay, I'm back...Rosie...just shocked the "L" outtah me.
That's like Star from the view coming out say'n, she's a lesbian.

She came out about 2 weeks ago.

I really don't care. But the was really upset about how people were clowing her...

By the Way guess who ...

Well this needs to be it's own thread...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by aamuprettywoman
I've heard it all.

Rosie O'Donnell announces she's gay!
Gimme a break. :smh:

What is this world come'n too?

Now, she decides to announce she's gay.

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie...

Okay, I'm back...Rosie...just shocked the "L" outtah me.

What do you mean? Everyone knew that Rosie was gay, ever since she started hosting VH-1?s Stand-UP Spotlight back in 90.

Next you are going to say that you did not know that Paula Poundstone is gay.

Somethings are painfully obvious

Rosie announcing that she is gay is like me announcing that I am black.

I will say that I said WTF, when Rosie announced that she had adopted kids????

I couldn't believe that a gay woman was allowed to adopt children. I am waiting on LifeTime to make it a movie.

I figured she was gay when Access Hollywood showed pictures of her hanging around with Anne Hecht.

Anne's probably her Lesbian Orientation Tour-Guide.....:D

Originally posted by pv_symbiotic
I will say that I said WTF, when Rosie announced that she had adopted kids????

I couldn't believe that a gay woman was allowed to adopt children. I am waiting on LifeTime to make it a movie.
She's a celebrity,as if they are some of the most moral,stable, sane people, :rolleyes: . They can adopt anytime, gay or not. Why do they let single celebs. adopt but won't let a single everyday average Joe adopt a kid.:rolleyes: Money talks... that's the bottom line.

Re: Somethings are painfully obvious

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE

I thought I was the only one who felt this way!
It has been obvious that she was gay!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Single persons adopting...

A single person can adopt children. Most states, I think it is 36 of them, will not allow gay people to adopt.

I own and operate an adoption service. If anyone is interested, married or single, let me know. The prohibitions you hear about adoptions relate to WHITE HEALTHY INFANTS, you know costly, long waiting periods, no availablity. Black infants are out there to be adopted and going into foster care in an alarming rate. And in some cases you can get a subsidy from the State to pay for attorney's fees.

I know we cannot solicit business on the SWACPage but if anyone, SINGLE or MARRIED is interested in adopting send me a PM.

"L" she gotta be a Lesbian, I would'nt hit dat if she was butt neckit with Halle Berry. I always have hater her Ultra Liberal arse, she is too far to the left like G. Gordon Liddy is too far to the right. I got mad at her hypocritical arse for calling out Tom Selleck on her show for being an N.R.A. member and supporting handguns when her bodyguards own guns to protect her arse while she lives in a gated community with armed guards at the entrance. I just hope her and Paula Poundstone don't get married and open a Daycare center.

Re: Somethings are painfully obvious

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE

For once I agree with you...........!!!! :rolleyes:

Rosie has seen more carpet that a Dirt Devil........ :goof:
If you've seen any of her movies, or her talk show, you'd see that "Lesbian Tinge" in her humor.......

Hey...it ain't like I'm try'n to keep up with em'

pv symbiotic:
What do you mean? Everyone knew that Rosie was gay, ever since she started hosting VH-1?s Stand-UP Spotlight back in 90.

Next you are going to say that you did not know that Paula Poundstone is gay.
Ahh yes.:nod:...no....:smh:I'm going to say that I don't know who Paula Poundstone is.

Back