WTC, Pentagon and Anthrax Theory!!!!

PrettiEyes

High on Life!
Okay, I was in a serious conversation with some friends talking about the attack. One of the things that my friends and I got into, was whether or not if US should have attacked or not. I felt like that attacking them will not really solve anything but I can't think of anything else but attacking that would solve the situation. The reason why I felt like "WAR" would not solve the problem is because all we are going to do is go BACK AND FORTH over and over again. I felt like if we did attack, we should just blow them up off the face of the EARTH....That's my opinion. I wonder if anybody thought about this though. We say that they have been planning this for a long time. Okay, let say that the whole WTC and Pentagon was part of the plan as in to expose us to deadly diseases. I mean we got the "INHALE" Anthrax in FL and the "SKIN" diease in NY. To put the whole theory together. What if the terroriest actually exposed the people on the planes with deadly chemical and crashed the plane just so that we can dig the dead bodies up and exposed ourselves to that and spread it to other. I'm not trying to SCARE US TO DEATH. But we said that they have been planning this for a long time. It could be possible that we are falling right into their TRAP! Just something to think about...

In my opinion, I think that everyone should be aware that this is very serious. These are truly signs that the world is coming to an end and we must all have our lives right with God. Please read up on Revelations. The things that are being revealed to us today has been written in the bible. I don't think that no man should fear terroists attacks because God said he is the our sword and shield. But we must continue to PRAY

I totally agree with you! I mean I just hope that everybody is already prepared for it. If you haven't gotten yourself on the right path, you need to START now! You don't want to be caught off guard. You should be ready at all time.

Interesting theory!

My questions are: How long would the anthrax lay dormant on those bodies and wouldn't the people from the plan have disintergrated with the crash? Is anthrax heat resistant to have survived the crash?

At this point, anything is possible. The idea of one of the terrorists trying to buy, rent a crop duster really leads to that quite possibly a biological attack has been carried out. If the passengers on the planes were exposed to a chemical weapon, in the near future, things could get far worse than what they are now.

How would that be possible a month after the attack, and why do the people doing rescue at the WTC not suffer from any of this? How could a powder survive a plane crash, then turn around and be mailed AFTER 9/11? Also, why is the anthrax not more widespread in Florida? And why would they target a TABLOID, of all things?

I think that scenario is probably unlikely. The spores should have been incinerated along with the planes. It is unlikely that any would have remained alive and disseminated from the large explosions we saw. IN addition, most of the relief workers are wearing heavy protective suits to remove bodies, so potential spore remnant exposure would be small, UNLESS they are careless when removing their suits.

There are other more effective ways to transmit this and I know you guys probably don't want to hear this. Eating meat infected with the bacteria is quite effective. Infect a herd of cattle and sell them before the signs are obvious (they do kill animals with runny noses, etc. the only major requirement is that they walk into the slaughter plant and are living). They don't check for anthrax at the sale barns or in meat processing plants (this may change) currently.

I say this so any of you who like rare and medium rare beef should be on alert.

No more pure beef anything for me for a while.

Bengal E, u have come up with some good questions about this theory of mine and i'm going to answer it after i do the research on it.

chocalate_topaz, has basically given the info about the Anthrax on how it is spread. Here some more info about it:

How is anthrax transmitted?

Anthrax infection can occur in three forms: cutaneous (skin), inhalation, and gastrointestinal. B. anthracis spores can live in the soil for many years, and humans can become infected with anthrax by handling products from infected animals or by inhaling anthrax spores from contaminated animal products. Anthrax can also be spread by eating undercooked meat from infected animals. It is rare to find infected animals in the United States.

What are the symptoms of anthrax?

Symptoms of disease vary depending on how the disease was contracted, but symptoms usually occur within 7 days.

Cutaneous: Most (about 95%) anthrax infections occur when the bacterium enters a cut or abrasion on the skin, such as when handling contaminated wool, hides, leather or hair products (especially goat hair) of infected animals. Skin infection begins as a raised itchy bump that resembles an insect bite but within 1-2 days develops into a vesicle and then a painless ulcer, usually 1-3 cm in diameter, with a characteristic black necrotic (dying) area in the center. Lymph glands in the adjacent area may swell. About 20% of untreated cases of cutaneous anthrax will result in death. Deaths are rare with appropriate antimicrobial therapy.

Inhalation: Initial symptoms may resemble a common cold. After several days, the symptoms may progress to severe breathing problems and shock. Inhalation anthrax is usually fatal.

Intestinal: The intestinal disease form of anthrax may follow the consumption of contaminated meat and is characterized by an acute inflammation of the intestinal tract. Initial signs of nausea, loss of appetite, vomiting, fever are followed by abdominal pain, vomiting of blood, and severe diarrhea. Intestinal anthrax results in death in 25% to 60% of cases.

Vinita, I know u are wondering about why the chemical haven't affected anybody after a month. That's a good question...but it might not just be Anthrax. There maybe some other chemical involved that we don't know about. We all know that the outcome of the chemical affecting a person doesn't not show up right away. Some outcome are long term rather than short term. Another thing, we all have to realize is that there maybe time bombs planted through out the US that are ticking away. We just don't know where or when it will go off. The WTC, Pentagon, and the Anthrax is just the beginning but there's more to come. You stated, "And why would they target a TABLOID, of all things?" Maybe to take our attention off what's really going on. I mean we do rely on the media for most of our information. It's up to use to decide what is true or false. It could be just to destract from focusing on the real issue. It like watching a really good movie and not noticing anybody sneaking in the room to get something and sneaking right back out without noticing the person.

PVAlum,
While I understand your theory, I disagree with your interpretaion.

In my opinion, the world could end at any time. The fact that terrorists crashed planes into the heart of our country to me does not necessarily signal the end of the world. I mean terrorist attacks happen on an almost daily basis in other countries. In the US, we are born with this 'superior nation' feeling, and we have just gotten comfortable with the fact that those things usually don't happen here. One should always be ready for the end, because you don't know when it is coming.

Back