Would Racial Profiling Be Sufficient Against Terrorism?

Mr. SWAC

F*** THE LAKERS!!!!!!
What do you think? This question is pertaining especially with airline security. Should they check a little harder into races that fit the profiles of terrorist trying to kill us? Personally, I think it has it's advantages and disadvantages even though it is overall unconstitutional, but isn't this country in a state of high alert? I keep thinking of the situation from the movie "The Siege".

Well, I think since we're increasing security measures at airports, then everybody ought to be searched, and nobody singled-out because of their ethnicity.

But I really don't think the airlines are going to still be the focus of any subsequent attacks. The trucking industry seems 'ripe for the picking' to me. And there were several stories in teh news already about people trying to buy trucks and haul certain chemicala and explosives. I really believe that the next (if) attack will not come from the air, but from the ground.....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This country is so bassackwards

It doesn't matter....we'll still get searched and harrassed more than any other ethnic group while the Timothy McVeigh's and Usama bin Laden's walk right on by.

:rolleyes:

Re: This country is so bassackwards

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
It doesn't matter....we'll still get searched and harrassed more than any other ethnic group while the Timothy McVeigh's and Usama bin Laden's walk right on by.
:rolleyes:

That's why I don't fly. My family doesn't fly anymore. I have to fly sometimes for work, but that's it. I refuse to be incovienienced anymore than I already am.

They could shut DFW down for all I care.....

Re: Re: This country is so bassackwards

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90

That's why I don't fly. My family doesn't fly anymore. I have to fly sometimes for work, but that's it. I refuse to be incovienienced anymore than I already am.

They could shut DFW down for all I care.....

Ditto....not they could shut DFW down, they should shut DFW down.

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
Racial profiling is wrong in any type of situation. Timothy McVeigh, The White Taliban........

Don't forget the 'Black Man' who car-jacked Susan Smith (and her sons) in South Carolina......

Back