WORSE L OF THE SEASON SO FAR

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Beat the poor black school up. Anyone ever noticed how hard black players at PWIs play when they face HBCUs? It's like even the worst player on the team gets fired up to beat a HBCU. It's like they will become a star for that one or two games then fall off for the other games. I've noticed that with teams like UNA, Jxv St and other teams.

I've seen it...not THAT much but I've seen it. But if they didnhabe hncu exposure it's just like with the white high schools with resources vs the black ones. With what little we have economically, we have to fund our own as a priority...a creative one. That's how you change that. That...and by beating the snot out of them.

Beat the poor black school up. Anyone ever noticed how hard black players at PWIs play when they face HBCUs? It's like even the worst player on the team gets fired up to beat a HBCU. It's like they will become a star for that one or two games then fall off for the other games. I've noticed that with teams like UNA, Jxv St and other teams.

That's exactly correct. When we had Rice on the ropes, it was the black players that went on a roll and pulled it out at the end with the kicker sealing the deal with no time left. SHSU same thing, the black players bailed them out and they get in your face and get fired up like we did something to them, it's amazing how they think they are really doing something admirable by beating the HBCU for massa smh

Let's not get carried away. Nicholls State has been good these past few seasons. Like I said in the other forum, the LA Southland Schools in football overall is better then the TX Southland.

True, if they can. True story, S.U. was down by 30 points with 6 seconds left in the game playing LA. Tech. The game was well decided. However, they felt like they weren't beating us bad enough. So instead of showing some class and taking a knee, they throw a 30-yard T.D. pass with 6 seconds remaining in the game.

1614800994516.png

Let's not get carried away. Nicholls State has been good these past few seasons. Like I said in the other forum, the LA Southland Schools in football overall is better then the TX Southland.
nicholls has LEGIT talent on their team. And now they have a QB that's even better than their last 3? year starter (Fourcade, if memory serves correct). Fourcade wasn't "flashy" but he was VERY effective w/ game management and timely throws/runs. He really led their team over a duration.

nicholls' defense also came into its own as well. They are the cream of the cream in the slc old and new.

True, if they can. True story, S.U. was down by 30 points with 6 seconds left in the game playing LA. Tech. The game was well decided. However, they felt like they weren't beating us bad enough. So instead of showing some class and taking a knee, they throw a 30-yard T.D. pass with 6 seconds remaining in the game.

View attachment 11851

Hence why we need to return that favor to them and others. Just dominate and hammer them.

This is why I'm so glad we beat UNA the other year. Man to see them folks in Florence Alabama to have their heads down was beautiful. Man we talked so much shyt that if this was before Jim Crow they would've hung us from a tree. 😂

Back