Workout plan needed...

DaBiggDogg

a wise man
i work 2 jobs, and really have no gym time. what can i do with 1 dumbell? i have different weights to put on it, i also have the bench but nowhere to put it which is why im stuck with the dumbell..im not tryin to lose weight but just turn my fat into "muskels". im 5'7 198ish if it helps....

You can do a lot with one dumbell. You can do concentration curls, tricep extensions, rows, etc. You have to be a little more creative, but you can do most things with a little variation.

Cardio: Take the steps everyday at work.

During your breaks: Lie flat on your stomach, lay rasie up as if someone is pulling your belly button through your back, but lay on your forearms.

When your are walking suck your stomach in and hold it for thirty seconds.

there is a weight lifter that specializes in using your own body weight....I'll find him and post his link.

When your are walking suck your stomach in and hold it for thirty seconds.
QUOTE]

so that really does work? becasuse ive seen a device on tv that contracted your abs muscles and you wear it under you clothes....but if i suck my stomach in, how long and many time should i do this per day?

You can do a lot with one dumbell. You can do concentration curls, tricep extensions, rows, etc. You have to be a little more creative, but you can do most things with a little variation.

well when i had the time, i did the " upward row" and put them behind me and did the same thing. i did curls using both arms, and with each arm. i did a few push ups and crunches. i also walked/jogged for a mile

Square,

I started The Taebo Collection.....at home.....takes about 45 mins. if you have it to spare....Try The Greatest Moves.....3-4x a week.....Its part of my routine.....changing eating habits...just moving more......Weightlifting helps if you have the time......
Ive lost 20lbs. since October......

Square,

I started The Taebo Collection.....at home.....takes about 45 mins. if you have it to spare....Try The Greatest Moves.....3-4x a week.....Its part of my routine.....changing eating habits...just moving more......Weightlifting helps if you have the time......
Ive lost 20lbs. since October......

taebo? lol never would've thought of that lol...thats the one with billy blanks right?

Yeah I know Right.....LOL

Thats what I thought until I started getting into it......Serious Cardio Workout......Good for Toning and Strength Building.....Stamina and FLexibility as well:swink:

thank you brothers and square:lol: who helped with this. ill let yall know the outcome. but ill get the taebo when my next check comes...

i saw u along time ago

Yep....been traveling for the last 20+ years......:)

Okay.....back to the workout topic.........:swink:

I'mma have to use some of these tips, plus I am purchasing me an ABLounger because doing situps on the floor hurt my neck and give me a headache..:(

Back