Workout enhancers

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
Anyone uses any. I used hydroxycut in college and hydroxycut hardcore after. The hardcore had me having female like mood swings.

I have also tried
BSN_Nitrix,_NO-Xplode_Combo_1_X_Nitrix_180tabs,_1_X_NO-Xplode.jpg

and it was a beast.

Currently, I use these bad boys.

Redline%20Triple%20Berry%20-%2032%20Fl%20Oz.jpg

I must admit they are beast. I think I am going to add multivitamins into my fold in this next stage of my workout. I will also replace dinner with a protein shake.

Anyone uses any. I used hydroxycut in college and hydroxycut hardcore after. The hardcore had me having female like mood swings.

I have also tried

and it was a beast.

I must admit they are beast. I think I am going to add multivitamins into my fold in this next stage of my workout. I will also replace dinner with a protein shake.

I really hope you drink plenty of water with all the protein you put in your body....

I have also tried

and it was a beast.

i have been classified as a hard gainer. will the stuff you got help improve results?

N.O. Xplode. That shat is crack!!

I take that, multivitamins, fish oil, CLA, and ripped fuel.

Last edited:
i have been classified as a hard gainer. will the stuff you got help improve results?

I am trying to lose. These will help you get more reps in the gym or more endurance during the cardio to a degree but you may want to focus on heavy proteins.

Also Kendrick. What is your diet like?

I'll give you the honest answer. It is a smorgasbord of things. I might eat healthy for a while, then I just go on a fast-food, high fat/sugar binge. I don't drink or smoke or consume a lot of caffeine or soda. Lots of milk, juice and water.

I'll give you the honest answer. It is a smorgasbord of things. I might eat healthy for a while, then I just go on a fast-food, high fat/sugar binge. I don't drink or smoke or consume a lot of caffeine or soda. Lots of milk, juice and water.

Might want to focus on high protein/high carb diets. Lots of pastas. Check out bodybuilding.com. They are a pretty good site and offer great advice.

610764840486.jpg

I just copped this, I heard great reviews. Hopefully it is worth the hype.

Attachments

• 610764840486.jpg
    610764840486.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1
Back