Wondrous Wisdom from the Word: June 2020

96lioness

QUEEN LIONESS!!!
Hello everyone!

Well, summer is here and it's hot and humid and COVID-19 continues to spread. I pray that you are all well, but also pray that you are being responsible, practicing the necessary steps to keep yourselves and others safe and virus-free.

There are 5 more days left in this month; the end of June is coming to an end. This means that half of 2020 will have passed. As you read the June 2020 WWW, reflect on these past 6 months. We are still in the midst of a pandemic; we are experiencing pestilence that Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24, which is His explanation of the End Times. It is imperative that we spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Too much prosperity preaching, preaching that eliminates Jesus Christ is too rampant. The world needs to know the truth of Who Jesus is. I challenge you (and myself) to live our lives so that others around us might see Jesus Christ through us. It is the purpose and will of God that we live so that His glory shine through us. It is our purpose to testify of the person, position, and authority of Christ Jesus, that He is the only hope for man's salvation.

Enjoy and be blessed!

I AM
The Way, the Truth, and the Life
John 14:6

Do you know someone that believes in God, but does NOT believe in Jesus Christ? How many times have you heard people profess their belief in God but not in Jesus? How many times have you heard, “Oh, I believe in God, don’t tell me I don’t know God because I know God! But don’t give me that mess about Jesus!”? Ever wonder why unbelievers who go to church Sunday after Sunday, hear the gospel of Jesus preached, and go out and live like the devil? How many Believers do you know that sit under the preaching and teaching of Jesus week after week and go out and willfully engage and involve themselves in what they know is deliberate disobedience to God?

“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid (veiled) to them that are lost (perishing); in whom the god of this world (Satan) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ, who IS the image of God, should shine unto them”
-2 Corinthians 4:3-4 (KJV)​

Scripture testifies the truth that unbelievers don’t accept Jesus Christ because the devil has blinded them to the fact that Jesus is the expressed image of God and that He is the explanation of God, and that apart from Him, NO MAN will ever see God, NO MAN can be saved, and NO MAN will ever go to Heaven! Think for a moment: when you eliminate Jesus as God, you now have the privilege of becoming YOUR OWN god-maker and make YOUR OWN standard of living. You live like YOU want to live, with YOUR OWN mindset of who YOU think God is, and now you have a god that suits YOUR lifestyle. The Scripture basically says that this unbelieving world cannot, WILL NOT accept the fact that Jesus Christ is Lord, He is God! The world will not see, refuses to see who Jesus is, the exact perfect image of God. While this is true for the unbeliever, it is also true of the Believer.

You can be saved, even serve God, and choose to sin against God and God smites you with conviction. And you sin, and you sin, and you sin, and you sin, and you sin until your conscious begins to be partially seared, and you become less and less sensitive to the Spirit of God. Finally, you find yourself either becoming deceived or totally walking in a complete spirit of deception. A Believer deceived by the devil.

A man or woman, Believer, or unbeliever can walk themselves right into a state of total deception. This is why Jesus said, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father but by Me”, (John 14:6); “He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father”, (John 14:9); “I and my Father are one,” (John 10”30). Colossians 1:15-19 testifies that Jesus Christ is the perfect image and perfect explanation and perfect expression of God; He made Jesus that way in order that He (Jesus) might come to have first place, preeminence, elevated position, above and beyond, for all time and eternity. You cannot, absolutely CANNOT know God without Jesus Christ! In order to remotely know anything about God, you must look to Jesus! Jesus is the ONLY way to God, the ONLY ONE that can lead you to salvation and eternal life. He is the perfect explanation of God because He is God.

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you and keep you!

Hello everyone!

Well, summer is here and it's hot and humid and COVID-19 continues to spread. I pray that you are all well, but also pray that you are being responsible, practicing the necessary steps to keep yourselves and others safe and virus-free.

There are 5 more days left in this month; the end of June is coming to an end. This means that half of 2020 will have passed. As you read the June 2020 WWW, reflect on these past 6 months. We are still in the midst of a pandemic; we are experiencing pestilence that Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24, which is His explanation of the End Times. It is imperative that we spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Too much prosperity preaching, preaching that eliminates Jesus Christ is too rampant. The world needs to know the truth of Who Jesus is. I challenge you (and myself) to live our lives so that others around me might see Jesus Christ through us. It is the purpose and will of God that we live so that His glory shine through us. It is our purpose to testify of the person, position, and authority of Christ Jesus, that He is the only hope for man's salvation.

Enjoy and be blessed!

Thank you so much for those encouraging words, and may God bless you richly!

Back