Wondrous Wisdom from the Word: August 2020

96lioness

QUEEN LIONESS!!!
Blessings to you all! I pray that you all are well, healthy, and in good spirit!

This is the last day of August; 244 days will have passed in this year. The pandemic is still happening, racial violence and hatred are rampant, fires, hurricanes, and floods hit us, the economy is a mess, and political matters come at us from all sides. But don't lose faith! It may not seem like it, but God is STILL in control and knows what's going on. And He has NOT forgotten about you or me!

I'll talk about why I didn't post a WW for July in another thread; I know it's late, but here's the August 2020 WW.

Rejoice!

“Rejoice in the Lord, and again I say, rejoice; But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly…….”

-Philippians 4:4;10 (KJV)

2020 has already proven to be a rough year. It’s a year where depression has come upon some people, and left devastation into the lives of others. So many people have cursed this year, wishing they could just magically click their heels and zap into 2021. It’s been a challenging 8 months and so many people have given up already.

But there also has been so much unnecessary grumbling and complaining about 2020. Hardly anyone has stop to consider that 244 days have come, 244 days that we have lived to see. That’s 244 days that we were given brand new mercy from God each morning! That’s 244 days that God’s grace was extended towards us. That’s 244 days we were given to use our breath to thank the Lord Jesus rather than complain. 244 days to stop and reflect on our lives, hear what God is saying to us, seek Him and His will and wisdom for our lives. Circumstances have come into all of lives with this pandemic, but our joy, ESPECIALLY for the Christian/Believer, is NOT dependent upon our circumstances. For Christians/Believers, our joy comes from our Heavenly Father. Our joy, true joy comes from knowing Jesus, knowing that He KNOWS you, and from a relationship with Him.

Our choosing to rejoice rather than complain MUST go deliberately against how we feel! No matter how bad things are, we must not allow our circumstances to affect our joyous spirit of knowing that our strength and sustainment comes from our Lord Jesus Christ, not from a trouble-free life. So, allow God’s Holy Spirit to fill you with HIS joy and your life will be a witness to those who watch you as you trust and rejoice in the Lord!

The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you always!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@96lioness .... well said my sister and very timely at that. Thank you for the reminder that all of us, truly, have so much to be thankful for, "in spite of".

Blessings to you all! I pray that you all are well, healthy, and in good spirit!

This is the last day of August; 244 days will have passed in this year. The pandemic is still happening, racial violence and hatred are rampant, fires, hurricanes, and floods hit us, the economy is a mess, and political matters come at us from all sides. But don't lose faith! It may not seem like it, but God is STILL in control and knows what's going on. And He has NOT forgotten about you or me!

I'll talk about why I didn't post a WW for July in another thread; I know it's late, but here's the August 2020 WW.
God is still in control...Thank you Lord!

Back