Women with Ugly Toes

The Founder

:scared::mad::whine::cry::retard::vomit::no::smh::sick::smug:

Oprah: Her ass is dead as wrong. She got enough money to buy some new feet.
Oprah-Winfrey-Feet-1110911.jpg

Katies Holmes
katie-holmes-feet-better.jpg

Iman
x75139353548138962.jpg

PLhPk.jpg

Dizammmmmmmmmm
naomi-campbell-ugly-feet.jpg

I think I just... No, I know I just threw up in my mouth.... Not a little but a lot!!! i was always told a woman who does not take care of her hands and feet, probably don't wash her tail good either!

Last edited:
:scared::mad::whine::cry::retard::vomit::no::smh::sick::smug:

Oprah: Her ass is dead as wrong. She got enough money to buy some new feet.
Oprah-Winfrey-Feet-1110911.jpg

Katies Holmes
katie-holmes-feet-better.jpg

Iman
x75139353548138962.jpg

PLhPk.jpg

Dizammmmmmmmmm
naomi-campbell-ugly-feet.jpg

The feet on the fourth pic is still better than the other three.

Last edited:
That's from wearing those high heel shoes and undersize shoes to make their feet look small 24/7. It like the foot binding Asian women do.

foot-binding.jpg

Katie homes just need a better shoe. That looks like her toes are trying to stay in the shoe not corns. 2nd fromt the last...What the heyal Keri Hilson???!!!

Beauty is pain… half of those shoes are too small! Katie Holmes big toe looks like it is peeping over a cliff! They can afford $500 mani /pedi tho lol

Keri Hilson's look ok to me

She got 10 toes and 8 corns....:lol:...to each is own. I had my lady send me some pics of her feet. She said that I can't be that simple and that I might miss out on the love of my life. My response was simple..."Would you date a 5 foot man who weighed 350 pounds." She said no...and I said you might be missing the love of your life...:lmao:

Beauty is pain… half of those shoes are too small! Katie Holmes big toe looks like it is peeping over a cliff! They can afford $500 mani /pedi tho lol

Ophra's feet look like my Grandmother's feet(R.I.P) and she was 95 when she passed.. I bet Stag would suck her toes...LOL

You're right she has some pretty feet and toes. It's all the corns on those jokers. What has she been doing to get that many corns and blisters...?

Tight shoes to make her feet look small.

Last edited:

Back