Women who drink.........beer?

Originally posted by amethyst08
I use to drink beer from time to time with some of my ol ASU guy friends. We didn't have much money so we use to poll or funds and buy beer. If we were sitting around somebodies crib, I would drink out of the can. But now, I can't stand the taste of the stuff. Give me some wine, or a cocktail...then we are good to go.:D

Oh......so it's like THAT. Sista got a good jobby job now and she cant' stand the taste eh? You better show some luv for the Sterling Bigmouths. Dont act like u forgot. ;)

Originally posted by Panthro
Interesting.

I don't like to see "jicky" women who drink beer. But, I don't have a problem w/ a woman drinking beer. I've had a change of heart since being in Europe many a moon ago and being in the company of some of the most gorgeous females on earth from the Superior Race :shame: drinking that stuff.
What is "jicky"?

I love St. Pauli Girl Light and Dark, or a Negro Modelo. But I can go with the 'american' brands also, if needed. I personally cannot watch the games or barbecue if I don't have beer in my fridge.

Originally posted by pbla
Yeah I like a woman who will have a "cold one" with me.

From my experiences with both Black and White folks, it is White people culture for them to have a "cold one" during social events. As a drummer with a band, I played at a lot of rich White folks events. And at each one of them I would always see these elderly White ladies dressed in their thousand dollar gowns drink a beer,be it from a glass or the bottle or the can. Nobody had a problem with it.

But in our culture it is look down upon for a lady to have a" cold one". Don't know how that came to be, but that is just the way it is.

Man you hit a point there that I tried to make to a local business owner. I local BBQ restaurant opened a second location in a predominantly white part of town at the time. I suggested that she get a liquor license so that she could sell beer. I tried to stress that white folk drink beer with their BBQ and that if she did not have it to sell, they would not frequent her business. Well needless to say she did not do it and 6 months later had to close up shop.

I drink Coronas, and Dos Equis in the green bottle. I also like Tequiza, although I'm not so sure if that is considered beer. I don't drink beer that often, though. I have to be in the mood.

Most of the time, I drink Screwdrivers or Pink Panties.

Sperm will tell you though ... if he leaves Coronas around for too long, he'll go to grab one, and those mofos will be LONG GONE ...

Man...you women need to try Red Dog.....with the lemon twist.

Goes down smooth....and tastes fantastic.

:tup:

:nod2:

Originally posted by Blackbear
Man...you women need to try Red Dog.....with the lemon twist.

Goes down smooth....and tastes fantastic.

:tup:

:nod2:

I've gotten women into drinking beer first by introducing them to Lambic Ales. Lambics are beers which are brewed with fruit. Framboise is raspberry, Peche is peach, and Kreik is Cheery, to name a few. Lindeman's makes an excellent variety. Then, I let them know about lighter Continentals, like Spaten (from Munich). It has a fresh taste that several women I know like. I'll then progress to Chimay White OR any of several Heffeweissens. Pauliner or Hoegaarden work extremely well for these purposes. If they go they Chimay route, I introduce other Chimays or move to Maredsous :nod: . If they got the Heffe route, I usually stay in that type of range. For those who already drink stuff like Bud Light and that ilk, I go with Harp or Amstel first, unless a good Microbrew is handy. If Sierra Nevada is too hoppy, I'll go with New Belgium (Fat Tire or Flying Dog), Abita (Amber), or Full Sail (Amber or IPA). From there, I may let them experiment with the darker stuff like Guinness, any of a number of Porters, or Young's (great Stouts--try the Double Chocolate sometime). If she already drinks beer, we'll do an around the world type thing to get different tastes.

And of course there are several that I'm leaving off here...

I feel ya.. I have gotten away from drinking beer alot. I still like a cold one when I want one.

Naw Biff...
I ain't tryna be like that...a sista can't be taking it to the head like she use to do it. :cool:

Women should be flexible.

One thing that always puzzled me was why did black women by and large not drink beer, but for white women it was nothing to order and have a cold one. I like (or should I say, i used to like) chillin' during a house party or afterwards or during a get-together playing cards, talkin ish with sistas sippin' a brew and chillin' out too.

The more sistas down with having a few cold ones, even if they are token cold ones, the better I say.

My how times change when you get older. Lol I'll still hit a chick you drinks. Beside I was still a youngster in this thread in 2003. Lol

My how times change when you get older. Lol I'll still hit a chick you drinks. Beside I was still a youngster in this thread in 2003. Lol

look at you bumping these old threads from the good ole days of TSPN...

And when we had women still involved posting on the board.

Back