Women who drink.........beer?

Suge

The Phat Mack
I was reading where Soph said that he likes a woman who drinks beer. Do any of the rest of you like that?

Personally I think ladies should drink ladies drinks. I just don't like to see a woman drinking beer, that just doesn't do it FOR ME!

But I do like my women more Whitley Gilbert than most dudes. So I could be off base here. But in my mind, beer is a man's drink.

I'm with a woman who takes both cocktails and mix drinks like I.

Beer and I don't mix. Plus, women who drink beer make me thing of a female "Barney" (From the "Simpsons")

Remember, it's GOOD beer, so no Budweiser, Coors, Miller, etc. The only Light beer that is allowed is Amstel, and the only American beers allowed are Microbrews, Sam Adams, and Shiner Bock (the latter two used to be Micros, but now they are huge). If you think Heineken is a premium import, then you need not apply.

I like women who are beer snobs. If she likes a Belgian Lambic, that's great; a Belgian Red, White, Double, or Triple, and she's coming home to meet mom.

Women who like those "girlie" mixed drinks tend to be high maintainance. I don't need any more like that. Ditto with women who go to the bar and order Chardonney. If you drink wine, get a Red or PORT. Damn, Port is good. But if she gets a mixed drink, get a real mixed drink, not something fruity. The fruitiest that I will allow is a Mojito, a Harvey Wallbanger, or an occasional Campaign Cocktail.

While I'm on this topic, a woman who often starts her sentences with, "I heard on NPR..." is a keeper.

If she can debate coaching or managing decisions without using tired sports cliches, then she's all good in my book.

But don't get me wrong, I like these qualities in a woman who is still feminine. When it comes to her fashion, I prefer the classic look as opposed to the hootchie look. Something about the long skirt (Chanel is a good label for this), modest blouse, and pearls does it for me. Give me a woman who can wear a suit any day. And none of those trifling stacks, unnatural hair colours, etc. Keep it simple and classic.

In summary:

Soph's top qualities in a woman are

-Intellegence
-not high maintainance
-Sports Conscious
-Socially Conscious

There are other things that I'm looking for, but can compromise.

Suge, don't tell me you never said "Let me stop and pick up a six pack. Now if you have never said this, you need to trade in the pickup truck.

Interesting.

I don't like to see "jicky" women who drink beer. But, I don't have a problem w/ a woman drinking beer. I've had a change of heart since being in Europe many a moon ago and being in the company of some of the most gorgeous females on earth from the Superior Race :shame: drinking that stuff.

<font size=1>
*watch this*
</font>

*Looking like "Ced" in <i>Barbershop</i>* "Yeah, I said it!"

MD....I stop and pick up beer for myself...yes. And I even have women bring it to me. But I am just not attracted to women who drink beer. And I will never trade in the pick up!

Hell just like I don't like women sports fans either. Sports, like beer, is for men. Ilike women who go to the game because it is the spot to be in. I don't want to sit there and talk coverages with her, and what type route the WR ran.

But hey......that's just me.

Well, I drink beer and could care less how I am perceived. I'll take a Corona, Heineken, Red Stripe, Guinness, etc whenever I feel like it. My fridge usually has beer on it. How in the hell am I suppose to enjoy watching any sporting event, especially football and basketball, without any beer. :rolleyes:

You aren't supposed to be watching football and basketball anyway. Go shopping, cook dinner, bump your gums to your girls...........or something!

Dayum women's lib...

Kellis no beer for me, but I'll have some Crawtators and cream soda while watching football, basketball, baseball, etc! :nod:

It doesn't matter to me what they drink, as long as they don't drink more than me.

It's okay for a woman to sip on a beer. But a woman who can throw back a 1/2 case like it ain't ish and who has a beer gut? MAJOR TURNOFF. I don't like women to smoke cigarettes either. Total turnoff.

6'9", girl you are a piece of work. Drink beer and watch sports. You are going to make some sports fanatic really happy.

Yeah I like a woman who will have a "cold one" with me.

From my experiences with both Black and White folks, it is White people culture for them to have a "cold one" during social events. As a drummer with a band, I played at a lot of rich White folks events. And at each one of them I would always see these elderly White ladies dressed in their thousand dollar gowns drink a beer,be it from a glass or the bottle or the can. Nobody had a problem with it.

But in our culture it is look down upon for a lady to have a" cold one". Don't know how that came to be, but that is just the way it is.

The only problem that I have is if I see a woman crack the top off of a 40 and take it to the head...uhhh!. Now if she pours it in a cup, I am all right with it so I guess it doesn't bother me just the way it is consumed.

Suge, what's up with you? Ain't nothing like a beer swigging woman, getting her burp on. ha ha ha

Nah, seriously. I don't mind a woman who drinks one beer, but to have one tossing down a six pack is sort of a turn off, because you know beer gives them a different kind of drunk, than mixed drinks, and when that drunk hits, they turn into bar room queens.

LOL

NICE

Originally posted by limefree
The only problem that I have is if I see a woman crack the top off of a 40 and take it to the head...uhhh!. Now if she pours it in a cup, I am all right with it so I guess it doesn't bother me just the way it is consumed.

If it comes in a 40, it's not a beer.

I don't mnid a woman who drinks a beers with me. I don't like a sailor drunk woman though. lol! Kellis you are ol right with me.

CEE DOG, you don't understand. I go to the 7:45am service on Sunday so I can watch NFL pre-game. I have to have my beer and rotel cheese dip on Sundays. :D

Originally posted by kellis
CEE DOG, you don't understand. I go to the 7:45am service on Sunday so I can watch NFL pre-game. I have to have my beer and rotel cheese dip on Sundays. :D

I was mad at you the other day cause I could not get my rotel cheese dip to taste like yours. :)

But back to the topic at hand.

I don't drink beer I can't even stand the smell of it and if the dude I am with is drinking it, he needs to gum or something before he tries to kiss me.

I use to drink beer from time to time with some of my ol ASU guy friends. We didn't have much money so we use to poll or funds and buy beer. If we were sitting around somebodies crib, I would drink out of the can. But now, I can't stand the taste of the stuff. Give me some wine, or a cocktail...then we are good to go.:D

Back