Women...second class citizens!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suge

The Phat Mack
Besides child birth and fulfilling our sexual fantasies. What exactly are you circus clowns good for. All you do is nag, whine, and nag! If it wasn't for some no good puddin, Adam would have never eaten that fruit! And then, I don't know what henpecked spoon got the idea to give you all some rights. I mean voting...what does a woman know about politics. The only thing a woman needs to know about politics is that they aren't for her!! And some of them even have the nerve to run for public office. I wish th future Mrs. Suge would try and be in the public eye. I'll Ike her arse in the mouth! I will never vote for a woman to do anything besides get my pie and polish my spoon!

A womans place is on her back, unless she is taking care of the kids, fixxing pie, making dinner, shining my shoes, or If I tell her to get up and pass me the remote control. Women have gotten out of hand. Wanting jobs, and wanting to have a life outside of the home. What ever happened to the good ole days!! When you just ordered her around, and slapped her arse if she looked at you cross eyed!

Fred Flintsone, Ike Turner...send help!

The pres-O-dent!

One nation Under a Spoon!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What a load of crap you are spewing.
Everyone knows men are good for 3 things -- Fun, Finance and F'ing. After that, shut the heck up and leave us alone.

Cook me some food, daggumit. Wash my dirty clothes and feed your own kids. Sheet.

Still Such BS

Well at least we're good for something.:rolleyes: Now wtf are yall good for......<font size=6>NAYTHANG</font size=6>?:p

I see some Puddins that don't know what time it is

As the Chairman of the Sub-Committee on Spoon/Puddin Relations, I feel that, with this new Millenium upon us, we need to revert back to the 'Good Ole Days'. I mean, from the responses I've seen, these scorned puddins must've not followed the 4 C's to a tee, or else they wouldn't be in the predicament they're in today.

Stop listening to these outspoken puddins in the world and hone those cooking, caring for the kids, cleaning and copulating skills.

The rest of this world is just too complicated for you.

We're trying to save you from yourselves.

Phat,

Don't you have a dirty diaper or something to change? Oh, and don't forget to warm up another bottle.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Puddins....u see how Suge has to start another thread each time we get on his arse? LOL! And the rest just follow suit...

What kind of spoons are these? Follow the Leaders...YES!
<font size=6 color=pink>SOFTIES</font>...."L" YES! LMAO...

We should stick Phatback and Robber in a room full of padded pampers....:emlaugh: ya know...we wouldn't want them to hurt themselves. They are ahhhh...."special." LOL!

And Suge is trying to act like those Gators he's around all day in the SWAMPLAND...he goes through this evah...so often...he'll be aliighhttt...somebody slap some puddin across his mouth or something....LMAO! Bring him back to SWAC-PUDDIN-LAND!:D

Moi ???

Originally posted by LadyJag
Phat,

Don't you have a dirty diaper or something to change? Oh, and don't forget to warm up another bottle.

I wouldn't be caught dead performing one of the 4C's. That's what the chicken I have at home is for. Like a hammer in a man's tool box, it's essential. Every Spoon should have one.

Wait a minute, where is your sponsor ?

Phat, I got a special prayer up for you. I'm praying Shanka don't see your reply. I feels for you.

Suge, <font size=6 color=red><b> KISS MY LUSCIOUS ARSE & STFU!!! </FONT></B>

me STFU..

The only time a puddin ever makes me shut up is when she is spoon feeding me my dinner. Or I have her breast in my mouth.

Otherwise, she knows that I am king, and I will say waht I dayum well please!

Besides the only reason you chickens are telling me to STFU is that you hate to see the truth!!!

And furthermore..

Phat doesn't have to worry about Shanka reading this...she knows that her job is to take care of the children. As a man, our only job is to drop the seed!!

Now shanka knows what's up. Phatback reads the book of Ike, and shanka's face can witness to that!

Re: Moi ???

Originally posted by phatback
Originally posted by LadyJag
Phat,

I wouldn't be caught dead performing one of the 4C's. That's what the chicken I have at home is for. Like a hammer in a man's tool box, it's essential. Every Spoon should have one.

Wait a minute, where is your sponsor ?

Okay, I gotcha now. I'm saving the above until the <b>REAL</b> HNIC comes to visit the page.

Sponsor? Jigga pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!!! Like Lex said, you betta <b><font color=red><font size=+5>STFU II</font></font></b> mmmmmmmmkay!!!:)

I would tell you to call her, but she doesn't have phone privileges right now.

Try again next week and I might let her talk..

LMAO @ these puddin folk !!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: Moi ???

[/B][/QUOTE]

Wait a minute, where is your sponsor ? [/B][/QUOTE]

Kneegro you have lost yo dayum mind. I guess your arse is still suffering from sleep deprivation. Getting up at 2 or 3 times a nite to change a diaper and fix a botttle will do that. (Atleast, that's what I have observed.) Got you hallucinating and telling all kinds of lies. :smh:

Btw, you left that coupon for the Huggies baby wipes on the table again. And if you bring home some more (new rules) Pampers [/B] that's yo ARSE :uzi: [/B]

Propaganda

This is sad...now yall are faking he funk trying to act like Shanka!!

We all know that the real Shanka is in check. And she wouldn't be posting without permission. Hell, we all know that the real Shanka is at home rearing the child...like she is supposed to!!!!!

SAD! Pudds, just plain sad!!

Re: Re: Moi ???

Originally posted by Shanka

Wait a minute, where is your sponsor ? [/B][/QUOTE]

Kneegro you have lost yo dayum mind. I guess your arse is still suffering from sleep deprivation. Getting up at 2 or 3 times a nite to change a diaper and fix a botttle will do that. (Atleast, that's what I have observed.) Got you hallucinating and telling all kinds of lies. :smh:

Btw, you left that coupon for the Huggies baby wipes on the table again. And if you bring home some more (new rules) Pampers [/B] that's yo ARSE :uzi: [/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

<font color=red size=6>ROTMFFLMAO</font></b>

I tried to tole ya, Phat!!! See, you's gonna let Sugar git you in trouble!! **Snicker**

Shanka, what's up, mommy??? :D :D

WHAT IN THE #$%%^@

What I want to know is, who in the (lots of new rules) let her out of the trunk that I locked her in and gave her access to a (New Rules) computer ?!?!?!

:kaioken:

Some heads are gonna roll for this one !!!!

I mean, really, what use would I have for a coupon ? The Bwak-Bwak Chicken I have at home does the shopping....

I just reap the home cooked meals.

Wait a minute. Phat is right. Since when did they get a computer at home??? Hmmmp!!! Something aint right.

APW, is that you posing as Shanka???? **Snicker** :D :D

ROTFLMAO :D :D

Originally posted by Alexxus
Wait a minute. Phat is right. Since when did they get a computer at home??? Hmmmp!!! Something aint right.

APW, is that you posing as Shanka???? **Snicker** :D :D

ROTFLMAO :D :D

Naw, the child is being reared by another puddin. Shanka was on punishment, so I locked her in the trunk. She probably read about how mad I was and locked herself back into it.

If not, I DARE YOU to post something right now !! :mad:

Look'ee here Chicken !!!!

You see she hasn't posted !!! As Robber would say, "I rest my case".

Where is your sponsor Chocolate-Topped Chicken ?!?! :rolleyes:

Maybe I should recommend that YOU get put in a trunk ?!?!

:mad:

I see another CONCUBINE has strayed.....The Concubine Chocolate Topaz git back in that Little Black Box!!!!

Girl you betta git........alright.......

Originally posted by chocalate_topaz
I don't need do gosh darned sponsor. I am my own woman scrub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back