Women felling loved

Misconduct

Does a woman need a man to argue with her to feel that she is loved? I am trying to figure this one out. I was talking with a co-worker and she was saying that she does not want a man that is submissive. As most men know, the woman wants to have the last word. So, why should we go toe to toe with them to make them fell appreciated?

:confused:

Not this woman. I don't want anyone that I have to argue with all the time that gets old. Now with that being said when she says she doesn't want a man to be submissive that doesn't mean that she wants a man that she has to argue with, that means that she wants a man to take charge, not dictate, but take a stand on things. That is what is meant by not wanting a submissive man.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by jelli
Not this woman. I don't want anyone that I have to argue with all the time that gets old. Now with that being said when she says she doesn't want a man to be submissive that doesn't mean that she wants a man that she has to argue with, that means that she wants a man to take charge, not dictate, but take a stand on things. That is what is meant by not wanting a submissive man.

BINGO!!

I do have friends that have admitting to starting a stupid argument just to see what their man is going to do. :rolleyes: Really though, what is the point in arguing just for the hell of it? It's just unnecessary; you can get your point across without flying off the handle and being psychotic. I hope that's not the only way these certain types of females can feel loved; that's just plain crazy...

Back