Women and Sex.......

Dr. Sweet NUPE

Over the years men who have numerous sexual partners are considered a studd yet with women, if they have numerous sexual partners they are considered "Garden Tools"

Well, what is your opinion?

Well, in Blu's opinion, both are not worth anything with numerous sexual partners. You are that insecure of yourself that you have to brag about multiple partners. Be proud that you are worthy of that chose one!!!

My Opinion

If you ask the average guy how many sex partners he has had, then he would probably "up the number somewhat". The average woman would probably just tell you as Chris Rock says...how many boyfriends she has. I have always found that you should never ask a question that you don't really want to know the answer to i.e. baby how many bruthas hit it before me...she might ask you...."Including today"?

But there are definitely gray areas with me. I know I don't want a woman that's an angel...but then again I don't want Heather Hunter or Janet Jacme as my woman. We as guys do want it both ways though...we want a beautiful classy woman that can cook, takes care of the kids, kicks arse in the boardroom as well as the bedroom.

DD NUPE 4 LIFE !!!

Both are Garden Tools

I consider both the be..
A52788_2.JPG
s. In my opinion you have some serious self esteem issues if you have to sleep lots of people.

Back