Without All The Drama

jonathan

Good Morning All! Happy Wednesday to You! What a splendid day this is. I greet you in a spirit of abundant peace on today. This is yet another day that the Lord has made. Why not rejoice and be glad in it! This day has been ordained just for you. What will you do with it?

This morning?s devotional is a testimony from me to you.

John 14: 27 - Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

On last evening as I sat in the quietness of my dwelling, I began to really thank God for peace; a peace of mind and state of being. I began to reflect over some of the times when I did not have peace and when peace was far from existence. I began to reflect how entangled I was and how free I am today. I began to think of the goodness of God and the fact that He had really done a work in me and through me. I thanked Him for a peace of mind, without all the drama, and what a wonderful state it is to be in- peace!

Although everything is not exactly how I would want it right now, I thank God on today for peace. For you can still have peace in the midst of trouble.

The good news is that you too can have peace today!

Unfortunately, there are so many people who are entangled in various activities that disrupt peace in their lives. Some people are entangled in relationships that were never intended to be by God. Some people entangle themselves with the wrong crowd. As well as various other things are not in the will of God for their lives.

Whatever it is, it is my prayer today that you would lay aside the weights that so easily beset you and begin to live in peace.

Hebrews 12:1 - Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us.

I speak peace to you today my brother and my sister!

Go in peace!

Judges 18:6 - And the priest said to them, "Go in peace. The presence of the Lord be with you on your way."

Ephesians 2: 14 - For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation.

Romans 5:1- Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have* peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Philippians 4:7 - and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

Jonathan :)
www.jonathanmaddox.com

For responses to this devotional, please contact: info@jonathanmaddox.com

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back