Will You Coach Resign After

MightyDog

getting beaten again by Cooper. I remembered Pete making the statement that it was difficult getting back on campus after losing to AAMU.

Yup, we don't like losing to scrubs. There is no respect to be gained by beating AAMU, just shame for losing. It's really a no win for Pete.

I believe Doug is undefeated against Cooper! Not that it's anything to brag about...he should beat D2 coaches at D2 programs anyway!

Originally posted by Lewis
Yup, we don't like losing to scrubs. There is no respect to be gained by beating AAMU, just shame for losing. It's really a no win for Pete.
Well, I'll pray that after AAMU beats the S out of SUcks that Pete doesn't think about suicide.......,:emlaugh:

MikeBigg slow down you speaking to fast bruh! Doug lossed in 98.....but like you heard before it will be tied this year! thats if yall make to the championship! IF!!!!!

AFTER THIS SEASON IT WILL 5-1. AAMU DOES NOT HAVE SNOWBALL CHANCE IN AFRICA OF BEATING GRAM.SEPT 8 BE THERE FOR THE BEATDOWN OF YOUR LIFE.COOPER WILL BE THERE CALLING THOSE CRAZY PLAYS AS USUAL.CRACKHEAD COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRAM 45
AAMU 10

CORRECTION!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
I believe Doug is undefeated against Cooper! Not that it's anything to brag about...he should beat D2 coaches at D2 programs anyway!

BiggMike....

CORRECTION!! CORRECTION!! CORRECTION!!

Your statement regarding Doug being undefeated against Cooper might be a bit too ambitious!!

When you look at the the Cooper/Williams match-up head to head, it is actually a Tie! (3 - 3)

Cooper has beaten Doug once since he has been back at Grambling and he beat him twice during his tenure as head coach at Morehouse!

Later.....
STRAWDOG

Petty...

Petty,Petty, Petty!

Okay, it's 3-1! You all know dayum well I ain't counting isht that happened at Morehouse. That was D2 playing D2...smh!

The devil and his helpers...

Originally posted by STC_60
AFTER THIS SEASON IT WILL 5-1. AAMU DOES NOT HAVE SNOWBALL CHANCE IN AFRICA OF BEATING GRAM.SEPT 8 BE THERE FOR THE BEATDOWN OF YOUR LIFE.COOPER WILL BE THERE CALLING THOSE CRAZY PLAYS AS USUAL.CRACKHEAD COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRAM 45
AAMU 10

were in the mall yesterday asking about some fur coats. I wondered what that was about, thanks for the knowledge!

:D

WTF are you talking about TP?

You got to be stupid! I guess you don't know.... You'll see! :D

Talking about the pot calling the kettle BLACK!!

Originally posted by Tigerpride
I can't believe AAMU is talking noise about that broke down team they are about to put on the field.

TP........

I would not open my mouth (or any other orafice) to wide if I were in your shoes. That 5-6 or at best 6-5 season that the jsue 'tiny tiggers' is about to experience will cause some severe health problems among the 'tiny tigger' faithful :D

Remember you heard it here first!!!
:wavey:

2001 Final Results

SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY...............45

alabama a&m...............................06

Re: 2001 Final Results

Originally posted by JROCK
SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY...............45

alabama a&m...............................06
JROCK should drop the J and put CRACK in front of his name:emlaugh:

Allow me to reciprocate...

Will you all ask for Cooper's resignation if he loses to the "BIG THREE"? Isn't this his fourth year? It's not gonna look too good for him if he comes out the gate with losses to TnState and then get drilled by GSU. The fan frustration will be awesome! His best bet is to beat TnState so that when you are 1-1 after the first two weeks the fans will be understanding (.500 is what yall strive for anyway).

It's gonna be very difficult to win at GSU. The crowd will be very hyped and the team simply too talented. I realize the A&M defense should be strong again this year, but even that is not gonna help yall come remotely close to getting a victory.

Let me ask you:

Will your coach resign after he calls another onside kick?
Will your coach resign after he calls yet another throw back pass?
Will your coach resign after he calls another fake field goal all of which dont work and may end up costing you the game?
Will your coach resing after he goes 0-10?

Of course he wont resign. Cause all he has to do is wet yalls whistle about next year.

"Next year, we gonna get that mean JSU.
Next year we gonna get that mean GSU.
Next year we gonna get that mean SU. (start wiping snot here)
They wont let us win, but if we keep asking, they might.
You'll see, Ima gonna go out and recruit some of the top
athletes in the country. Yall remember now, I use to coach at
a white school, and they do things a little different over there. (crowd begins to cry)

"We use to be 6-5 now we are 7-5. Cant you see the improvements I have made. Today Huntsville, tomorrow the world." (crowd goes crazy)

Yep, he'll be back.

not going anywhere?

you mean to tell me will still waiting on a JSU SWAC football Championship:confused:.
hd_info-01-04.gif

JROCK, for sure we will score more than six points.

MikeBigg, since Coop came we have finished above .500.

GR, since last season, the President; Board of Trustees, Dawgpound, students, faculty, Alumni and the community have expressed their feeling about the questions you raised. However, the problems with the onside kick is the officials cannot give us the ball for obvious reasons. This is why they take so long to make the call. We have covered the onside kick every time, but the officials, knew that if they give us the ball, they could not determine the outcome of the game.

Re: Allow me to reciprocate...

Originally posted by MikeBigg

It's gonna be very difficult to win at GSU. The crowd will be very hyped and the team simply too talented. I realize the A&M defense should be strong again this year, but even that is not gonna help yall come remotely close to getting a victory.

Come on MikeBigg, you know better than that! Washington's going over the middle has NEVER worked against us. Our DLine is BIGGER, STRONGER, AND FASTER than last year(when Hymes ran for his life both games); WITH OR WITHOUT B. Reed our secondary is more balanced this year! WE WILL NOT SETTLE FOR JUST HAVING THE #1 OVERALL DEFENSE IN THE SWAC AND #1 RUSH DEFENSE IN THE NATION,

WE WILL BE #1 PERIOD!
KILL THE GOOD OLE BOY NETWORK AND LET'S PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!:uzi:

I LOOKED AT THE FILM FORM BOTH GAMES AND WASHINGTION CAUGHT SEVERAL PASSES OVER THE MIDDLE. I REMEMBER A 3RD AND 30 IN WHICH WASHINGTON CAUGHT A 30YD PASS ON YOUR VAUNTED DEFENSE.MB IS RIGHT , NO WAY IN HELL IS AAMU GOING TO GRAM AND WIN. YOU CNA HAVE ALL THE DEFENSE IN THE WORLD AND NOT WIN NOTHING. EX.AMMU YOU HAVE TO SCORE SOME POINTS.GRAM IS MORE BALANCED THAN AAMU.HYMES WAS RUNNING FOR HIS LIFE. HE WAS JUST RUNNING PASS AND AROUND THAT ALL WORLD D-LINE OF AAMU.SEPT 8 BEATDOWN COMETH
GRAM 45
AAMU +2

Back