Will We Ever Find Out What the Backstabbing was All About?

Maynor was just doing his job and won the game...if coach sanders feel some type of way about that he got a mental problem! Imo he's referring to other people. An NC A&T alum made the list and put the school on it so he's probably just being funny cause they're proud of Maynor him being an A&T alum.20210429_224531.jpg

Last edited:

Maynor was just doing his job and won the game...if coach sanders feel some type of way about that he got a mental problem! Imo he's referring to other people. An NC A&T alum made the list and put the school on it so he's probably just being funny cause they're proud of Maynor him being an A&T alum.View attachment 12535

....some got a lil salty about
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7zVdIMVkwb4

Then Maynor had the audacity to celebrate a 2nd win on that field

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Xb4_H7rrA

Of course this is all speculation the investigation is ongoing
Maynor is going to tell Primetime, "to be the man, you have to beat the man!"

Maynor was just doing his job and won the game...if coach sanders feel some type of way about that he got a mental problem! Imo he's referring to other people. An NC A&T alum made the list and put the school on it so he's probably just being funny cause they're proud of Maynor him being an A&T alum.View attachment 12535

That is a beautiful site. Seeing that AAMU in that endzone will always be remembered!

See this is pure stupidity at its best. The pure definition ninja shit. For example…I ask about how Prime was stabbed in the back…he brings up an entirely different situation.

Let me offer a kind response: When prime wears a Celebration Bowl or SWAC Championship ring then speak to me…until then take your trophyless and ring less ass somewhere and sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up until you are spoken to. Prime is not part of the SWAC Championship group of coaches.

Now back to the thread….who backstabbed prime…if you don’t know then go back to the rear and let folks in the know to speak up.

You said nothing about Coach Prime.

You’d think the “has been” creator of this thread would shut his mouth but he want to bring up “has been” accolades while his team was 0-6 this past spring, and Texas southern had a better record than them due to the Alcorn forfeit. Say what you will you’ll never find in our history where we quit seasons like them country suckas Gram did... how you a former celebration champion but you quit and throw the controller like these young fools do when you down by 21 when someone finally ride up and say nah gram it ain’t going down like that... man flounders kill that noise.... and here come the A&M folks trying to fit in with their co-signing I only won 2 conference games while dodging the other 80% of the SWAC selves.... fix it Jesus....

Back