Will the Braves Become the SWAC's Buffalo Bills?

The Founder

giphy.gif

2 years in a row. Things are getting back to normal finally. Big Worm will probably be let go just Gerald Kimble and Otis Washington.
Remind yourself Coach Kimble was let go after beating Grambling. Normal? Naw losing to y'all aint normal. Especially we still got yall head to head overall. But congratulations y'all won 3 in a row and b4 that we won 3 in a row.

Back to my thread....

Look Alcorn has been on 3 championships against GSU....the series may be 2-1 GSU after this year. The way the East is going the only school with some form of stability in the East is Alcorn. The west wil ALWAYS be GSU!!!!

Back to my thread....

Look Alcorn has been on 3 championships against GSU....the series may be 2-1 GSU after this year. The way the East is going the only school with some form of stability in the East is Alcorn. The west wil ALWAYS be GSU!!!!
The last sentence SMH will see!!

Back to my thread....

It certainly looks that way (for now). They are the only school in the East AND in the conference to be a 4-time consecutive Division Championship team!

JSU will be back to slap Alcorn and put them back in check.

We never stopped giving them those beyotch slaps! lol They only 3-3 vs JSU in the last 6 years, 2-2 vs us in the last 4 years, and 4-6 vs JSU in the last 10 years. Even in their most recent glory years, they could not dominate JSU!

So how is it Alcorn caught the EAST at the right time but nobody and I mean nobody else were able to pull off 4 consecutive EAST titles and the EAST has been down for a long ass time. It's always been 1 1/2 top teams and 3 1/2 bottom teams. The 1/2 ish is true. So why no one else has been able to pull this off. I will allow the crickets to chirp.

And truth be told Alcorn was a missed field goal away from it being five trips. Still upset about that one AAMU.

So how is it Alcorn caught the EAST at the right time but nobody and I mean nobody else were able to pull off 4 consecutive EAST titles and the EAST has been down for a long ass time. It's always been 1 1/2 top teams and 3 1/2 bottom teams. The 1/2 ish is true. So why no one else has been able to pull this off. I will allow the crickets to chirp.

And truth be told Alcorn was a missed field goal away from it being five trips. Still upset about that one AAMU.
I Give yall 2013 against us yall got in our ass in the Vet but the East has been down JSU and Bama State had two of the best teams in the SWAC for some years. Im not taking anything from you guys yall made history but the east has been terrible as hell 2014-2017

Dude because before the last 4 years, JSU and Alabama State ran the east. Considering we both had 4 bad years, gave Alcorn the easy route. Who else you had to beat? Valley? AAMU? lol
There was not even a 1/2 in the EAST.

Back