Will SU football make their interim coach permanent?

Call me before you put them in the portal - especially if their impact players - lol - I can find them a happy home - lol.

I used to tell you folks on here decades ago this day is coming. The talent gap is gone in the SWAC at places where folks assume talent is supposed to come just cause of the name. And it seems like everyone in the SWAC is using Louisiana coaches to recruit so that makes it worse and the migration to Texas didn't help cause the kids don't develop that die-hard SWAC mentality.

And to make matters worse our SWAC offspring from those places didn't follow the parents for whatever reasons which helped accelerate the process.
You say that everytime SU loses. We just have coaches that didn’t play to our strength early in the season . They changed things back but it was to late.

You say that everytime SU loses. We just have coaches that didn’t play to our strength early in the season . They changed things back but it was to late.

I’ve been saying it consistently now lol - we both know it ain’t the same as the difference makers rather ride the bench elsewhere until it’s too late.

SU isn't far away from being a force again. So, do they give the young coach more time or not?
Staring Ice Cube GIF

It will be rare to see both SU and Grambling looking for a new head coach and staff in the same season possibly. I bet that has never happened before within the same season.

Back