Why You Should Put Aluminum Foil Behind Your Router - Anyone tried this?

Olde Hornet

If so, does it work?

In this age of instant streaming and virtual meetings, all of us are way too familiar with that dreaded spinning wheel. But what if I told you there's a science-approved tech tip that promises to put an end to your Wi-Fi woes, and the solution is a household staple that's probably in your kitchen right now?

Yes, you read that right. Turns out, boosting your Wi-Fi signal is one of many fascinating aluminum foil uses you never knew about.

To get the inside scoop, I asked an expert to explain how this trick works, and even grabbed my lab coat (aka my pajamas) to test it out. Thanks to a strategically placed sheet of aluminum foil, you just may be one step closer to banishing sluggish internet connections for good.

If so, does it work?

In this age of instant streaming and virtual meetings, all of us are way too familiar with that dreaded spinning wheel. But what if I told you there's a science-approved tech tip that promises to put an end to your Wi-Fi woes, and the solution is a household staple that's probably in your kitchen right now?

Yes, you read that right. Turns out, boosting your Wi-Fi signal is one of many fascinating aluminum foil uses you never knew about.

To get the inside scoop, I asked an expert to explain how this trick works, and even grabbed my lab coat (aka my pajamas) to test it out. Thanks to a strategically placed sheet of aluminum foil, you just may be one step closer to banishing sluggish internet connections for good.
I use a mesh network, do I put the foil behind my Orbi satellites?

Back