Why was the Dewayne Wade thread closed Early?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I remember when Dwayne Wade left his wife for Gabrielle Union, he jumped up on TV talking to Oprah. He said he never wanted his kids in the public eye.....
Well, at least he got half of what he wanted because I hardly ever see his son Zaire in the media. I sometimes forget about him. I notice that there’s hardly any photos of Zaire with GU but plenty of Zion/Zaya and GU. GU isn’t recorded talking as much about Zaire either. Also, folks refer to Zion/Zaya as “the daughter of Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union”, totally disregarding the woman who birthed and raised Wade’s sons.

For somebody who didn’t want his children in the public eye, Dwayne Wade and GU sure dont mind when it comes to this. I see Oprah didn’t interview Siovaughn (sp) Funches Wade to get her side of what went down, nor did she reach out to her mother who took Dwayne in her home.
I hope she gets to really go public with what happened and get to tell how she feels about all this.

Because it's all bullshit.

Makes sense now. D Wade lived with his son baby mother's family when he had nothing. I'm guessing when his family saw him in his sister's panties they probably threw him out. Plus Gabby Union also says he likes his salad tossed too. However, I wish we can pay people that work in child Protective services more money. CPS should have got that boy years ago. That boy in Gabrielle unions hands now thinks he is a girl and now he thinks his white girlfriend is a boy . I cry for them children because they don't know any better but these grown ass adults that are grooming them for their own benefit.

Makes sense now. D Wade lived with his son baby mother's family when he had nothing. I'm guessing when his family saw him in his sister's panties they probably threw him out. Plus Gabby Union also says he likes his salad tossed too. However, I wish we can pay people that work in child Protective services more money. CPS should have got that boy years ago. That boy in Gabrielle unions hands now thinks he is a girl and now he thinks his white girlfriend is a boy . I cry for them children because they don't know any better but these grown ass adults that are grooming them for their own benefit.

It makes sense now with him. The thing with Magic Johnson's child, he waited until that boy turned 18. But, D-Wade is living his dream through his son.

View: https://youtu.be/U9QaZpnirVg

Watch this video. If you had to read the body language of Mrs. Obama. I know, she didn't won't to do the interview. But, I can tell that she was cringing.

one of the many reasons I don't think people are born gay...kids be getting groomed as early as toddlers by sick adults or their environment and who they're around.

It makes sense now with him. The thing with Magic Johnson's child, he waited until that boy turned 18. But, D-Wade is living his dream through his son.

View: https://youtu.be/U9QaZpnirVg

Watch this video. If you had to read the body language of Mrs. Obama. I know, she didn't won't to do the interview. But, I can tell that she was cringing.
Did you also know that they use to leave that child with Magic Johnson son for sleepovers that boy was about 9 while Magic's boy was way older D- Wade also had Male Nanny's to be around him too. something was going on to further convert this child into this sexual insanity.

Judge Judy Whatever GIF

Is it football season yet??????

Why D Wade and his wife are trying to stay relevant through their son. She hasn’t had any movies worth a damn and he is not part of the basketball commentary post retirement. So without their son they are not relevant.

Why D Wade and his wife are trying to stay relevant through their son. She hasn’t had any movies worth a damn and he is not part of the basketball commentary post retirement. So without their son they are not relevant.
They have plenty of money and other things going on. I think they just want their kids to be free thinkers. I don't agree with the son being a girl, but that's their life.

They have plenty of money and other things going on. I think they just want their kids to be free thinkers. I don't agree with the son being a girl, but that's their life.

Honestly, I don't care about what other people do with their own children. But, it's like he is trying to force this child's lifestyle on us.

Honestly, Homosexual Black people need to steer clear of LGBT community. Because, they don't give a shyt about Black people (ex. Brittany Griner)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

They have plenty of money but they are past their prime in their fields. So instead of just fading to the gray area and chilling…they want to continue being a public spectacle.

Honestly, I don't care about what other people do with their own children. But, it's like he is trying to force this child's lifestyle on us.

Honestly, Homosexual Black people need to steer clear of LGBT community. Because, they don't give a shyt about Black people (ex. Brittany Griner)

Right!!!!! Like I said trying to stay relevant utilizing their child.

Back