Why was my thread deleted yesterday? It was indeed sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panther88

Banned
Even had PV "staff" mixed in it. (it's sports)

Why was it deleted? :confused:

What new clique is operating behind the scenes now? (as if I didn't already know about the new "consortium" ----> :retard: )

You all are some really, terribly funny ppl to me; and I mean that in a negative way. lol

These are some "pv" ppl and *** ppl doing this cat shat behind the scenes. Maybe I'll really get kicked out of The Black Panther Party again. :tup: :emlaugh:

I'm going to the meac area. lol

I'm officially amused now. :lol:

What new clique is operating behind the scenes now? (as if I didn't already know about the new "consortium" ----> :retard: )

You all are some really, terribly funny ppl to me; and I mean that in a negative way. lol

I deleted it!

Why! Because I'm not reading all that shyt! Cliff note your rants from now on!

Thank you!

The admins and mods have been discussing a number of changes that are needed on the boards for the past couple weeks now. They will be introduced to everyone soon once everything is in place. Your post was considered to be inappropriate for the sports board.

The admins and mods have been discussing a number of changes that are needed on the boards for the past couple weeks now. They will be introduced to everyone soon once everything is in place. Your post was considered to be inappropriate for the sports board.

Would that include qualifications for admission to the Men's Forum?

I deleted it!

Why! Because I'm not reading all that shyt! Cliff note your rants from now on!

Thank you!

But you never gave pv dude an opportunity to respond lock. I had a lot to say and a short time to put that 130 wpm to work. :smug:

It's not right. :tdown: I wanted to get on dude's bad side ever <b>worser</b> and you stopped that action. That's foul. :tdown:

But, I'm understanding the new "process" around here. There's a choice. 'Preciate it.

:lmao: :lmao:

Actually, Crittah, it's not ":lol:" to me. The very fact that one individual has power of censorship based upon their own <b>biased personal beliefs in a public media</b> is actually, well, what's the word we're looking for here... sad. :smh: I wrote a soliloqy @ 130+ wpm, because I type like that :D, and just because an "overseer" lol didn't want to read it all, he deleted? Thank god for the definition of unbiased and neutrality that some will never visit lol. :clap:

What gives? I mean really. What fvcking gives? :confused:

But you never gave pv dude an opportunity to respond lock. I had a lot to say and a short time to put that 130 wpm to work. :smug:

It's not right. :tdown: I wanted to get on dude's bad side ever <b>worser</b> and you stopped that action. That's foul. :tdown:

But, I'm understanding the new "process" around here. There's a choice. 'Preciate it.

Dude! Whats the point? You been on here how long? If someone is rubbing you the wrong way take it to pm! You are a grown man and should know better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back