Why Valley Will Upset JSU tiny tiggers

MightyDog

AAMU did not soften them up for JSU. Normally, when AAMU finish with a team their season is over.

Valley 22
JSU 19

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You 'tiny tigger' are in T-R-O-U-B-L-E !!

Valley has your number this year! They are going to hang that 'tiny heini' up on a nail! You jsue 'tiny tiggers' will be embarrassed in Itta Bena Saturday night!! :emlaugh:

HOW MANY GAMES HAS AAMU WON THIS YEAR????

Mighty Dog, we all know not to trust your predictions. After all, You didn't predict that the A&M pups would start 0-2 did you?

When will you all win a game anyway?

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

Wishful thinking cuz. We won't lose to Valley. Maybe you need to polish your crystal ball. Then you'll see that, that team you see losing to Valley is AAMU, not JSU.

LOL@ you chumps!

P.S. You shouldn't be worried about J-State games.
You have plenty of problems of your own.
things won't be gettin any easier for your 0-? arses. LOL.

I can't wait to see what will be your SMACK diversion next week, after Texas So. puts that foot in your arse Sat.

Then J-State comes to town!
whew

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

0-3
0-4
0-5

MD

You must have been bitten by mosquito! Do you have that "West Nile Virus" or something. You're seeing things brother. Somebody get this cat some medicine........Do you see dead people! Are you not giving up the numbers? Do you think if you kill yourself, you'll go to heaven?.......Somebody please come this cat! I mean bulldog!......I mean psycho!

You know I can only deal with one week at a time.

This week our tailgate will not function, because we are road tailgaters.

Somewhere in the parking lot you will see MD standing on Shriners Corner. I will be looking for Robert, DA sleeper and 23.

I understand now, when you don't have anything to smack about then just talk all crazy.

It's okay to be quiet the rest of the year.

This prediction is coming from the same man that gave 0-8 Cooper a 4 year extention on his contract!! Valley over JSU?:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

If Osama hadn't been playing around, we'd be .500

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"

I can't wait to see what will be your SMACK diversion next week, after Texas So. puts that foot in your arse Sat.

0-3
0-4
0-5

You wanna go ahead and.........uhhh.....edit the post bruh ???

A&M 24
Texicans 10

:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back