Why UST, Why...

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
21742928_10155095281388931_8685272072190806436_n.jpg

Neither can you spell best weSTern plUs

Lawd.... I'm weeping. Why sTu? Why? :( smh

Harvey gave horrible timing but I was digging that #TSUnami2017 appeal. If it hadn't been for this daggone hurricane w/ all this water......

I don't have time for such foolishness....I'm on to better things such as Jackson State. I shall revisit Texas Southern later this year.

Lawd.... I'm weeping. Why sTu? Why? :( smh

Harvey gave horrible timing but I was digging that #TSUnami2017 appeal. If it hadn't been for this daggone hurricane w/ all this water......
I guess you Co-Signing because your smack is weak too? You were funnier as the other poster. I see you running in here sniggling and giggling about everything someone posts about TSU.

You should organize and try to get your PNRA off the ground and recognized as a sport. Try the Olympic committee they're pretty lenient.

PNRA, Professional Nut Riders Association

I guess you Co-Signing because your smack is weak too? You were funnier as the other poster. I see you running in here sniggling and giggling about everything someone posts about TSU.

You should organize and try to get your PNRA off the ground and recognized as a sport. Try the Olympic committee they're pretty lenient.

PNRA, Professional Nut Riders Association

Sleeper is MASSIVELY pissedola gawwwwwwwwwwddddddddd damned you can strike a match off yo' salty azz right about now. I thought the floodwaters were in raggedy assed fort worthless or dallas-parasites since you stopped posting :D . I know you don't know this but you CANNOT spell STUPID without the "sTu," stupid. Please don't make me come out of smack retirement. There is WAY too much to smack sTu on. :D

There's so much fail in this billboard. But atleast this is better than that time when they were putting those Bobby Reid billboards around Houston

I was desperate for football and was looking at Bobby Reid's game against PV, maaaaan we wore his booty out LOL

I was desperate for football and was looking at Bobby Reid's game against PV, maaaaan we wore his booty out LOL

But they told us they were gonna win SWAC that year..LOL. Just more overhyping only to get let down after the first game of the season. Its like hustling backwards is tradition or something.

What does University of St. Thomas have to say about all this. Aren't they the only UST in Houston?

LMAO!

Back