Why isn't Alabama State digging in the transfer portal?

It's like they are brainwashed. Jeremy Johnson should have came home to ASU but decided to stay and ride the bench at Auburn.

I blame this phenomenon on the parents. I swear, black people in Montgomery are strange. They will drive up to a game in Auburn, or, Tuscaloosa. But, wouldn't dare come to see Alabama State.

Kids want to play at the best schools, it's really that simple. On the college level there's really nothing that rivals playing P5 games on national tv weekly against the best competition with cost of living money. That's just the way it is. Same as a white kid would prefer going to Auburn over Jacksonville State.

My boss is Auburn grad. Sweet lady, but sometimes I tell you........ I remember my boy dating this chick who graduated from Auburn. This chick told us one time that the only reason we had jobs is because of Affirmative Action. Lol after we got through breaking down the privileges of being a ninja at a PWC and being a black woman she felt stupid...... I could go on and on about those country Ninja's but many of y'all already know.... Lmao

What privileges would those be? I did both HBCU and PWC and i'm curious.
You act like you don't live in the south. White men in the south would rather deal with black women any day before black men. The only time racist white conservative makes wanna deal with black men is if you are like Tiger woods or Clarence Thomas. Those are the privileges.

You act like you don't live in the south. White men in the south would rather deal with black women any day before black men. The only time racist white conservative makes wanna deal with black men is if you are like Tiger woods or Clarence Thomas. Those are the privileges.

What's funny is when they make the mistake and hire young trifling sisters that don't listen, lazy, know they can get another hustle and they can't do a thing with them. I know this white guy that was so happy to land another job and haul azz. I know that dummy learned his lesson and deserved it. A white chick came in behind him and cleaned house.....

Um lol. None of this has anything to do with a privilege of a black person attending a white school. It's not even a privilege at all. Especially considering the vast majority of black men that graduate from white schools are nothing like Tiger Woods or Clarence Thomas and still typically end up with above average starting salaries. This makes no sense. Yes, I am from the south and none of this applied to me so again I don't get where the privilege comes in. Is it supposed to be the fact that she was a woman and was only given advancement because of that since she's black? lol. If that's the case wouldn't that be like 80% of black folks since that's the average percentage that attend white schools?

I mean if we're being real, it's the exact opposite.

First of all no one said just because you attend a PWC you are like Clarence Thomas. I said they like men who act like Clarence Thomas. If you can't comprehend the rest well that's on you. It's not hard.

Um lol. None of this has anything to do with a privilege of a black person attending a white school. It's not even a privilege at all. Especially considering the vast majority of black men that graduate from white schools are nothing like Tiger Woods or Clarence Thomas and still typically end up with above average starting salaries. This makes no sense. Yes, I am from the south and none of this applied to me so again I don't get where the privilege comes in. Is it supposed to be the fact that she was a woman and was only given advancement because of that since she's black? lol. If that's the case wouldn't that be like 80% of black folks since that's the average percentage that attend white schools?

I mean if we're being real, it's the exact opposite.

Back