Why GetReady Hates AAMU & Cooper

MightyDog

A few years ago, GetReady picked AAMU to beat Miles College.
As you know, he does write for some little neswpaper in Jackson.

GR, selected AAMU to beat Miles in his weekly prediction poll.

Low and behold Miles beat AAMU and later GR gave AAMU one more chance by picking AAMU to beat Tuskegee. Again AAMU disappointed GR by losing. Since those two weekends I am trying to determine which one GR hates the most Jesse Jackson or Ron Copper. It appears to me that he admired both of these great men but have come to totally dislike both of them. I think he liked Jesse because this is the man with the unidversity 's last name.

GR, as the #2 Smacker on this board created by you, I asked you now to clean your heart, attend a footwashing, go to Bible Study attend the October Church homecoming, let the children out two days early during cotton picking season, get a discount coupon for a stampburger and just let all this hate leave you forever.

Hates kill.:uzi: :kaioken:

Actually MD,

I dont hate 0-7 or Ron Cooper. Neither of you is worthy of my hate. As a matter of fact both of them provide comic relief for me every now and then. You guys are sooo funny.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
it cant be funnier than JSU not winning a SWAC title since 1996:emlaugh: every year we hear the same ole **** lol:emlaugh: I guess we just got tired of hearing it and decided we will rep the East from now on..............

I could never hate on another man as much as you hate on Coach Cooper.......would you like to meet him or something:confused:

COMIC RELIEF V........

Originally posted by Get Ready
Actually MD,

I dont hate 0-7 or Ron Cooper. Neither of you is worthy of my hate. As a matter of fact both of them provide comic relief for me every now and then. You guys are sooo funny.

gr.......

Turn about seems only fair play since you and the 'Laughfia' have provided The SWAC Page with loads of knee slapping moments.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Back