Why Feminism Fails Black Women

View: https://youtu.be/t9KMtf_e_ew

See, white women started feminism for the right to work and vote. But, the shit went sideways with our women. They decided that feminism was to be the 'Head of the Household' and have children without a father in their life.
You know when we adopt any white ideology we take it and go completely left field. These white feminist taught our women this garbage yet these same white women go home to their husbands. While our women that adopted this man hating garbage are out and about boasting about their degrees and how much of a boss they are and looking down on men that are working hard but not to the level in their minds are worthy of them during their prime years. However, as time passes and now they are now well in their late 30's Mid 40's on Facebook asking where the good men at.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

What do you see in the article? I, rest my case.

120121-tom-brady-family.jpg

Meanwhile, on my side of town. They will portray this image to the world. [Disclaimer: I'm not attacking Stacey Abrams by no means]

0921805d8fb8f09da322d4c6328af99da5-Stacey-Abrams.rsquare.w1200.jpg

She's is single, too strong a for man, and smart.

It’s all designed to destroy the black race. Feminism….the inability for black men to move to manhood.

it’s the reverse of Yakub in Message to the Black Man

You should probably consider who created the concept of the black race and why before blaming feminist for anything.

So how do you feel about Kay Ivey who is single and the Governor of Alabama?

What do you see in the article? I, rest my case.

View attachment 14029

Meanwhile, on my side of town. They will portray this image to the world. [Disclaimer: I'm not attacking Stacey Abrams by no means]

View attachment 14030

She's is single, too strong a for man, and smart.

So how do you feel about Kay Ivey who is single and the Governor of Alabama?
Twice married.

Yes we got single white women and other races.

How many of them are spewing hatred to their respective men?
How many scream they don't need a man?
How many screams LIES what an actual report said black men take care of their kids way more than any other race?

Feminism FUELS the black man vs black woman war.

We should be more worried about how Manhood has eluded so many Black men.

To be a man-boys have to SEE real MEN not little boys that lay in bed making more kids with their mommas or being menace to society.
And MOMMA has to have her CRAP together.

There is no such thing as "black feminism" but just feminism.

Black feminism serves the same master as regular feminism which is for the upliftment of white women and men.

If a black woman calls herself a feminist, she is a tool for white supremacy. I've lost quite a few people on social media for saying this (because they know it's true)

Back