Why Don’t White Athletes Understand What’s Wrong With Trump?

I think a lot of them do see Trump as problematic, but because they — and people who they are associated with — aren’t negatively impacted by his actions like minorities are or have been. It took Kyle Korver to recognize the injustice a black teammate faced for him to wise up. Plus, there really isn’t thing to gain by being anti-Trump considering that bandwagon is overflowing and the criticism constant.

Is it really that hard to believe some of them agree with him? He isn't saying anything they haven't heard before around the kitchen table from ma, pa, grand-ma and grand-pa.

When somone is showing you who they are there is no use in calling them a liar.

Last edited:
Is it really that hard to believe some of them agree with him? He isn't saying anything they haven't heard before around the kitchen table from ma, pa, grand-ma and grand-pa.

When somone is showing you who they are there is no use in calling them a liar.
Right. Trump sounds like a few of my older (60+) white ex coworkers used to sound. And half of them claimed to hate Republicans (GW Bush at the time)!

Understand? 🤣 this helps them sleep at night. It's different when you have no real natural enemies. Couple that with the jealousy AGAINST non white athletes since they as athletes can be just as lazy as anyone else to teain hard while talking about hard work and dedication and ALWAYS getting by on MEDIOCRITY. Now...remove those black lung benefits. 🤣

They’re white. Why would they?

Just like why are we acting like Trump is the second coming of Hitler? Nothing is happening under him that didn’t happen under Obama and won’t happen under the next 10 administrations.

I mean what does not going to the White House prove? Really? I’d have gone and ate like a lion. Took all kinds of pictures too.

We’ll do something symbolic like skip out on a White House visit but ask Black people to do something real like starting an annual general fund like Min Farrakhan proposed, something that would really help us, and we ignore it.

Politically, we act like children, which is why we get a child’s portion and a child’s treatment.

Just like why are we acting like Trump is the second coming of Hitler? Nothing is happening under him that didn’t happen under Obama and won’t happen under the next 10 administrations.

I mean what does not going to the White House prove? Really? I’d have gone and ate like a lion. Took all kinds of pictures too.

We’ll do something symbolic like skip out on a White House visit but ask Black people to do something real like starting an annual general fund like Min Farrakhan proposed, something that would really help us, and we ignore it.

Politically, we act like children, which is why we get a child’s portion and a child’s treatment.
Bold type above is not true

Or you can go and be a raccoon because you wanted to eat Big Macs at the White House that you could have ate around campus.

Back