Why Does This Always Happen On The SWACPAGE THREADS

Dr. Sweet NUPE

You began a thread and it ends up being a byach session. People have their right to opinions but dayum can we maintain what the original thread was about instead of bringing other points that have no validity to the thread.

My guess is because the topic may say one thing, then the thread digresses with statements like this:

What other African American leaders do we have. Jesse "No-Condom Wearing - Hipocritical" Jackson? Now that statement is true: Did Jesse wear a condom when he cheated on his wife, furthermore while he was cheating on his wife he made statements to the National Minority AIDS Council that you should use condoms.

Most of the people on this board address every issue in the original thread. If you want to discuss one topic, then only one topic needs to be brought up in the original thread ...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Vinita
My guess is because the topic may say one thing, then the thread digresses with statements like this:

Most of the people on this board address every issue in the original thread. If you want to discuss one topic, the only one topic needs to be brought up in the original thread ... [/B]

ummm....Vinita.....that was comparrison and contrast within the orginal thought. I'm talking about how the thread originated with negative thoughts about Colin Powell then it turns into a Political Party Debate. Furthermore, my comments about Jesse "No Condom Wearing" Jackson were true.

They might have been true, but they were also your opinion. Your unsolicited opinion, I might add ... when you give yours, someone else will give theirs ... denegration of the original intent of the thread be damned ... that's just a fact of life here on TSPN ... deal with it ...

So what.....

What's the big deal, just post what you want to post. I didn't see where the topic got out of wack.

Back