Why Do Young Black Women Get "Played"?

AMEN Band Fan and DGTM! When a "real" man comes along, the ladies( not all but a good number) seem to gravitate to that mofo in the corner who everybody else knows ain't ish and don't ant to be ish. Then, once they in their late 20's or early 30's, they have been played by them thugs and azzholes and come looking Mr. Good Man ..... well, it don't work like that ladies. The good men usually don't wait all day for you to make up your mind. They move ahead with their future, find a woman who knows what they want out of life, and leave your "overplayed" butt to te youngsters comingup or another thug.

Unfortunately ladies, that's the story of many a man's life and many women wonder why men, especially black men seem to move out of the color spectrum? It is NOT the only reason, but when you have tried numerous times and each time it seems like you are getting the run-around, something gotta give.

I know men play the same games too, but it just seems like you see this scenario more with young black women than their male counterparts.

If you don't believe me, listen to Steve Harvey's "Going Down South .... Somewhere". He tells that exact story!

Can we say....

ANOTHER BROTHER IN DENIAL?*SMH*
Robber:

Don't buy that crappy arse example of APW's as proof that women are getting over.

Men are 20 times less likely to put up with the crap that women are likely to put up with.

<font size=4>AND WHY IS THAT?</font>

Because *you* don't even know you're being played.
But, "clawd have mercy squared when you guys do find out. It's like somebody done stole your milk money.:xeye:
Your egos can't take it and your pride won't let you forget YOU'VE been played like an old 33/45 record! :teleport:

I'm not saying its right. I'm simply saying brothers...take some free advice....It is real and it is happening. If you could just be a fly on the wall in the ladies room, @ your girl's friends house, in the salons, @your "own" home while "you" think "you" are "creep'n out" out to get with that honey....ya girl having her needs fulfilled @ "yo" own crib...sometimes even with yo friends...yeah "Yo" boy! "Yo" best boy!
Trifling, but true! Interesting huh? Why should she give up the best of 5 worlds?:D
Males and females do what they want to do. Period!

<font color=blue>Man where is R-Kelly and Isley Brothers.... Mr. Bigg when you need him?</font>
:idea:
****singing****
"Touch me baby...You're contagious....give me what you got.
Sexy lady...drive me crazy...drive me wild...."

You think that video was just made up and all the rest of 'em too.
Man...if folks have always sung about what's really happening. Somebody had to go through it to know about it.
Face it spoons...you're no different...it's okay...See the video if you haven't already and all the rest before this one!
It's no secret...people cheat!

<font size=3 color=blue>
Am I gonna have to pull out the band-aids for you fellahs up in here?</font>:bawling:

Why is it so hard to believe guys are being played too...and some even harder!

And the women KNOW what's going on.
Brothers are in denial, thus what I said previously....
<FONT>YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!</FONT>
Why are there more single-eligible black women than ever before...because the smart sistas have awakened! But, instead of giving her that credit...you want to say she's too career oriented, too caught up in herself and definitely self-centered.
Why because she chooses not to be played? Some puddins can't win for losing just like the eligible, serious, career oriented spoons.

Originally posted by Robber
Don't buy that crappy arse example of APW's as proof that women are getting over. Men are 20 times less likely to put up with the crap that women are likely to put up with. And the women KNOW what's going on. Women get caught up just as much as men, the difference is when a woman gets caught up she's likely to get knocked up side the head (wrongly) by the guy and dumped. While when a man is caught up, the woman gets pissed at him, fights the other woman and stays with the man, who continues to screw her friends and everybody else.

If you women wanna get on here and point out ISOLATED examples, please bear in mind that we all know better. How many times has a man been found cheating, but flat out denies it to his woman and she believes him.? Then stops being friends with the heifer who told on ole dude.

For every guy that don't know, there are 10 women that don't.

^^^That is sooo true robber cuz....its like that everday. No Doubt!!

APW
I know you were responding to the vibe that was being put out by the fella's. But there was a lot of truth in what both the women and the men have said.
You even had a great point when you mentioned the male ego not being able to take getting played. That's very true. As a matter of fact that's a big reason why a lot of men treat women poorly. No one likes to be hurt in a relationship but men take it ecpecially hard. We take it so hard that we almost shun the idea of being committed to one person again.
I have to disagree with your statement though about "smart sista's". There are more single women than ever before because they think that having a career will make them more desireable. When women describe themselves they frequently use the word "independent". Translated, that means "I make my own money and have my own stuff, so I don't NEED a man". Well that might be true of a lot of women but that's not what a man is looking for. That's what a WOMAN is looking for. So those sisters need a wife, not a husband. A desireable sister knows where her career fits in her life and she understands that inflexible career goals are not always conducive to a relationship. This is the case for men and women alike. As my wife tells me, "the things that work well for you on the job, don't always work so well at home".

Thank you SOOOO much Bigcat for saying that. I'll elaborate on my feelings about the matter...but as of present I gotta go eat!

Back