Why do women feel they are entitled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean yall always holla you independent, yet you always want the man to handle stuff you can't get handled.

I mean yall always holla you independent, yet you always want the man to handle stuff you can't get handled.

Man you SUPPOSED to be the independent one...and yet there is plenty of stuff men seem to NOT be able to handle (money, relationships, kids homework, dishes and housework, etc for starters). :tup: What you and others of your same ilk need to do is figure out what you can contribute to a meaningful relationship and as I said before starting WALKING THE WALK instead of flapping your gum/clicking your keys. As I mentioned plenty of times, folks that haven't been fire-tested shouldn't give relationship advice cause...you ain't been in nothing but a PLAY one. Step out FOR REAL, get some burns on your ass...then you WILL be a fount of knowledge. Hell, you didn't even know Ursula was a European girls name...:smh: Yep, you know e'rethang... :lol:

I am down with the independent women... I ain't trying to make no babies till 30, I can cook for myself, wash and iron my own clothes.. I just need the pudding three times a week and your advice on a few issues from time to time. After that, we good.

Baby EVERY man I've ever known is down for an independent woman...til he gets her and gets up close and personal to what she has to do to BE independent. Then...you want a submissive that acts like she can't pour a bowl of Cheerios...:smh: Men don't know what they want either... :lol:

Baby EVERY man I've ever known is down for an independent woman...til he gets her and gets up close and personal to what she has to do to BE independent. Then...you want a submissive that acts like she can't pour a bowl of Cheerios...:smh: Men don't know what they want either... :lol:

na, those submissive women be too dependent sometimes. Plus, I am very stubborn and can be an azzhole at time when things don't go my way. I need a lady with a little backbone to check me every now and then.:lecture: I know it sounds crazy but I can be an introvert at times and just want to be left alone. A woman with no life can be nerve wrecking...

na, those submissive women be too dependent sometimes. Plus, I am very stubborn and can be an azzhole at time when things don't go my way. I need a lady with a little backbone to check me every now and then.:lecture: I know it sounds crazy but I can be an introvert at times and just want to be left alone. A woman with no life can be nerve wrecking...

Well, think long before you marry cause you don't get vacations in marriages. If you do, its called separation or divorcing...

A submissive, needy nitwit, who can't even boil a pot of water? I don't know anybody who wants anybody like that at all.

I prefer a woman who isn't afraid to be submissive to her man, but knows how to take care of herself. I can't stand a woman who loves to claim independence, and throws a temper tantrum like a child, or catch an attitude whenever she can't have her way...or even worse....one who loves to claim independence, but doesn't know the first thing about taking care of herself.

At the end of the day, as long as we are both happy, that's what matters to me.

Well, think long before you marry cause you don't get vacations in marriages. If you do, its called separation or divorcing...

Preach gul. It's nothing to experiment w/ either. lol

I think every man should be reared to do everything a woman traditionally used to do and vice-versa for women. I've seen some pretty impressive females who knew their way around maintenance of a home, auto, finances, etc. Too bad they were already taken in marriage or I would've considered them for potential mate list. My folx reared me to be 100% independant of female anything. I even learned to sew and made my own drapes for the cribs. My former used to look like this-> :what: and ask why I got married since I knew how to do everything from enfant care to housekeeping stuff. lol I always told her to woman-up on her game. Too bad she never knew what that meant.

Preach gul. It's nothing to experiment w/ either. lol

I think every man should be reared to do everything a woman traditionally used to do and vice-versa for women. I've seen some pretty impressive females who knew their way around maintenance of a home, auto, finances, etc. Too bad they were already taken in marriage or I would've considered them for potential mate list. My folx reared me to be 100% independant of female anything. I even learned to sew and made my own drapes for the cribs. My former used to look like this-> :what: and ask why I got married since I knew how to do everything from enfant care to housekeeping stuff. lol I always told her to woman-up on her game. Too bad she never knew what that meant.

My parents did the same, some dudes were spoiled by they mama's though. I got a homeboy who does not even know how to iron clothes.

A submissive, needy nitwit, who can't even boil a pot of water? I don't know anybody who wants anybody like that at all.

I prefer a woman who isn't afraid to be submissive to her man, but knows how to take care of herself. I can't stand a woman who loves to claim independence, and throws a temper tantrum like a child, or catch an attitude whenever she can't have her way...or even worse....one who loves to claim independence, but doesn't know the first thing about taking care of herself.

At the end of the day, as long as we are both happy, that's what matters to me.

Bingo! :tup:

I completely agree with the alone time. Sometimes I just don't want to talk to you. Let me be for about 30 min to an hour and everything will be fine.

I find that if you throw a black women under 40 on the bed, slap then choke her just right before making love to her they tend to follow directions better and are not confused about their place. :lol: :emlaugh:

When you tell a black women to go in the kitchen and cook you something, fellows remember you must have bass in your voice.

nevermind......I was day dreaming. :lol: :emlaugh:

epic-fail-limo-procession-fail.jpg

:confused:

:lol:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vHfRmrY5smw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vHfRmrY5smw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol::lol::lol::noidea::noidea:

The more I read this topic, it validates Willie Lynch's Lets Make A Slave document.

http://www.thetalkingdrum.com/wil.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back