Why do women feel they are entitled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The views expressed in this dissertation are those of the author and do not reflect the official policy or position of Kendrick.

Sorry, Tony. I had to use that one. :lol:

:lmao: Haven't y'all figured it out yet? If they can't manipulate,control, or treat you like their child to prove they are deserving you don't qualify. :lmao:

They are pitiful ain't they Blue. :lol: Control freaks man. If you don't let them control you, they mad at you. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The views expressed in this dissertation are those of the author and do not reflect the official policy or position of Kendrick.

Sorry, Tony. I had to use that one. :lol:

You don't even date black women, so your views don't count. Plus, you ain't never tasted snatch. That voids you view until you do.

You don't even date black women, so your views don't count. Plus, you ain't never tasted snatch. That voids you view until you do.

Well, yes and no. Part Dominican and part black still makes for one good looking woman. Oh, forgive me. I have smitten the all powerful CEE DOG who sits up high, looks down low and is the master of gibberish. Plus, nobody excludes you from giving your opinion even though you went to Bama A&M.

Last edited:
:lmao: Haven't y'all figured it out yet? If they can't manipulate,control, or treat you like their child to prove they are deserving you don't qualify. :lmao:

Yeah, a weak, spineless man is a real turn on for the sistas. :rolleyes:

Don't be like that, Cee. I guess you date black women, and your views are full of shat. Some of the stuff you spew should definitely be null and void.

Don't be like that, Cee. I guess you date black women, and your views are full of shat. Some of the stuff you spew should definitely be null and void.

Crit, I just say what these brothas are thanking. See, I ain't getting none from yall, so I can say what I wanna. These other cats who be PMing yall on the side can't say nothing. It will cut off they flow. :lol:

Well, yes and no. Part Dominican and part black still makes for one good looking woman. Oh, forgive me. I have smitten the all powerful CEE DOG who sits up high, looks down low and is the master of gibberish. Plus, nobody excludes you from giving your opinion even though you went to Bama A&M.

Aye Krock, after you lick that first snatch, your mouth gone be watery every time you see one. man it's gone be lick jumping the deep part of the swimming pool for the first time, only you ain't gonna wanna cum up. :sperm:

Women have NO clue what they want...NO clue

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/20WU8e3GJ24"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/20WU8e3GJ24" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

:shame::noidea:

I disagree. This woman in that clip knew EXACTLY what she wanted. She OBVIOUSLY wanted a reason to complain. But when he didn't give her one (a legit one), she comes with THAT BS.

A story that seems to be all too common...or so it seems.

Aye Krock, after you lick that first snatch, your mouth gone be watery every time you see one. man it's gone be lick jumping the deep part of the swimming pool for the first time, only you ain't gonna wanna cum up. :sperm:

Hello, my name is CEE DOG and I'm a sex addict.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
:confused:

:lol:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vHfRmrY5smw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vHfRmrY5smw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol::lol::lol::noidea::noidea:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vHfRmrY5smw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vHfRmrY5smw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Wow......:lol:

You know, it amazes me how women feel they are entitled just because they are a woman. Why do they feel this way? Has society taught them they are special just because they are a woman? Women are always saying "Because I demand it from my man". Look, you don't demand nothing. You get it because we feel like giving it to you okay. Get that in your head.

Not true, CEE. I'm single, but if I did have a man, I don't think I should have to demand anything from him.

As far as "get it because we feel like giving it to you", I was raised to not be dependent on any man for anything. It's not that I need a man to do anything for me, but it's just that I was raised that no man is guaranteed to stay with me for any reason. My daddy instilled this in me & my sister even more than my momma. And he was absolutely right. So, therefore I get it because I go out and work for it.:)

I mean seriously, all yall do is roll your eyes, pop your neck and complain about stuff. You do it so much, that you don't even realize it. Oh lawd, don't let yall have a degree, you are really arrogant without a cause. It's sad. I mean really, why yall act like that so much? That lil funky degree don't make you special. You are still just a woman.

CEE, you're absolutely correct. It's not the degree that makes us special...........it's getting up going to work, all day, going to school at night, taking care of/raising our children, getting the kids to tae kwon do practice, making PTSA meetings, monitoring homework/grades, packing lunches, going to Sunday School and church, going to alumni meetings, working part-time gigs, putting up with brothas who constantly belittle us by saying all we do is "roll our eyes, pop our neck, and complain about stuff", in addition to reminding us how they prefer Becky over us.....AND NEVER MISSING A BEAT IN ADDITION TO THAT LIL FUNKY DEGREE AND BEING A STRONG BLACK WOMAN......THAT IS WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL!:)

I love you CEE!:kiss:

Aren't most of you with women that aren't black? Why is this even an issue? :noidea: Don't worry about us, since you don't want us...right?

I know, right, since Becky'll do this or Becky'll do that, don't worry about us. If you don't want us fine, but don't talk about us either. Society already has us labeled, we don't need the brothas doing the same in addition to not claiming us.

Last edited:

She's bleaching her skin so....she'll be BECKY in no time. :lol: Damn hope all of them like her bleach their skin to. THEN what y'all gonna be complaining about? :lmao:

I think we need a national "Put Becky on a pedastal day". I mean since she seems to do the things important enough to keep brothas happy, she should be given the honor.

Thank you Becky for your greatness.

anyforme.gif

You know, it amazes me how women feel they are entitled just because they are a woman. Why do they feel this way? Has society taught them they are special just because they are a woman? Women are always saying "Because I demand it from my man". Look, you don't demand nothing. You get it because we feel like giving it to you okay. Get that in your head.

When the hell did you go back, reedit and put all this BS in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back