Why do women feel they are entitled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell that to the men I date and who are trying to date me. :tup:

Pitiful. Don't want us but can't stay away. Wow...who's REALLY being controlled or at least wanting to be controlled here under the guise of being helpful? :lol:

CT, quality is hard to give up, but sometimes you gotta give up the high life when it becomes troublesome.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
:rolleyes:...woman, please....:lol: With how you ignore good knowledge...how would you really know if I spat some out or not? Seems as if you've settled on not listening, already...:noidea:

Fire tested? Ha!

Im C4/WMD Tested with T9'ers, darl'n.
What does this mean or have to do with being fire tested?

Yet, a handful of you have found the time to combat what Cee is saying again and again....:idea: Cee is a funny man to debate. His inaccuracies are glaring and he makes for good sport...and the day to pass faster.

I like how you've already determined whether "I think" something or not, when I haven't made that decision, yet. Im in here reading like you....and, commented like you. So, obviously, you care about the truth, atleast, as much as I do. Right?

That you don't know what fire tested mean is indicative you bring no knowledge. Cee ain't got knowledge...instigation, Yes. Knowledge no because like you, he's been on the sidelines and not in the game. Y'all take the plunge with Becky, Bonita and Ursula then come on back. You WILL have a new tune.

POW! JSUTOI.

CEE DOG or GOD EEC...gotta love his instigating ass... :lol: Boi, READ or at least REMEMBER. DAMN!

Note to self: Do NOT let CD/GD be on your debate team...:lmao:

Right. Ain't no Becky's named Ursula. That's a country sista name......

DAMN! Y'all's asses need to get out more and expand your literature at least! :smh:

Becky- white girl
Bonita- Hispanic girl
Ursula- European girl

AS Dallas Cowgirl once said, "I believe some of you have a firm case against your states Board of Education." :lol:

DAMN!

DAMN! Y'all's asses need to get out more and expand your literature at least! :smh:

Becky- white girl
Bonita- Hispanic girl
Ursula- European girl

AS Dallas Cowgirl once said, "I believe some of you have a firm case against your states Board of Education." :lol:

DAMN!

Why yall always wanna show case your education so much? I keep telling yall, no one cares if yall got an education. Geesh........:shame:

Why yall always wanna show case your education so much? I keep telling yall, no one cares if yall got an education. Geesh........:shame:

Dude, you gots the same one. Now if you want to act like you hadn't seen the outside of the Spec Ed room...that's on YOU. :lol: You need to do better cause you shole KNOW you KNOW better.

Dude, you gots the same one. Now if you want to act like you hadn't seen the outside of the Spec Ed room...that's on YOU. :lol: You need to do better cause you shole KNOW you KNOW better.

Come on CT, you gotta admit some of that stuff yall be doing is not called for.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Ladies look. I am not trying to be little you guys. I am just trying to have an honest dialogue with you. See, you want have this convo with your man or male friends because they are scared of you. See, I ain't scared of yall. I just wanna help yall. Ain't yall tired of Becky taking yall men?

Becky can have the ones who want to be with her. No woman (regardless of color) wants ANY man who doesn't want to be with her. So BYE!!!! :wavey: What you don't want, another is right around the corner.

Gul, h e ain't TRYNA go. He wants US to understand him better so we'll let HIM STAY...but we dun cut you loose to the wolves Cee. :nod: Go Becky in peace... :wavey:

Women have NO clue what they want...NO clue

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/20WU8e3GJ24"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/20WU8e3GJ24" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Man who gives a ****. Find who you find, learn and move the **** along (if it's a case of memory of a woman).

Women have NO clue what they want...NO clue

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/20WU8e3GJ24"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/20WU8e3GJ24" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

:goof:

*Enters thread......looks around....trips out...grabs popcorn, Coke Zero, and some Jack Links Steak Nuggets*

Becky can have the ones who want to be with her. No woman (regardless of color) wants ANY man who doesn't want to be with her. So BYE!!!! :wavey: What you don't want, another is right around the corner.

um, don't let these chaps fool you. They to want a Becky.

:lmao: Haven't y'all figured it out yet? If they can't manipulate,control, or treat you like their child to prove they are deserving you don't qualify. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back