Why do they have to protest at night?

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
I'm just asking.

It seems that all the real peaceful protest are during the day and can be done correctly but we constantly see these nighttime protest and it becomes hell at night. All the looting and fighting starts with the police and it becomes violent.

I'm just asking.

It seems that all the real peaceful protest are during the day and can be done correctly but we constantly see these nighttime protest and it becomes hell at night. All the looting and fighting starts with the police and it becomes violent.
Cover of darkness gives people a sense of security when they are doing bad things. Its that simple.

I agree...why at night?

Some of those protests start as the day is ending and it is becoming night. Pretty much if you start at 6pm -you end at 8pm in Spring and Summer.

Now there are cases where the COPS have been the aggressor and that set stuff off.

However some of those folks are not there to protest but to loot and start mess up themselves.

Funny cops killing blacks can lead to riots and protests yet when black kill black-everybody tries to behave.

Back