Why do black people love to talk on speaker phones and FaceTime in public places?

CEE DOG

Why do black people love to talk on speaker phones and FaceTime in public places? Do folks not realize how uneducated and ignorant this is? I'm sitting in the lobby of the dealership waiting on my ride. It's nine people in here. Six white people and three black people. The two clowns who are black both got their phones on speaker talking loud and everyone can hear there conversation. The dude on the phone talking to his boy and all you can hear is ninja this, ninja that. The broad talking so loud it's like she thinks no one in here but her. I see this in Walmart, Targets or wherever now. No one wants to hear your conversation so I don't understand why folks do this so much. I got a family member who does this all the time. I have to tell him when we are riding together to take it off speaker all the time.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Why do black people love to talk on speaker phones and FaceTime in public places? Do folks not realize how uneducated and ignorant this is? I'm sitting in the lobby of the dealership waiting on my ride. It's nine people in here. Six white people and three black people. The two clowns who are black both got their phones on speaker talking loud and everyone can hear there conversation. The dude on the phone talking to his boy and all you can hear is ninja this, ninja that. The broad talking so loud it's like she thinks no one in here but her. I see this in Walmart, Targets or wherever now. No one wants to hear your conversation so I don't understand why folks do this so much. I got a family member who does this all the time. I have to tell him when we are riding together to take it off speaker all the time.
I usually use my headset and go outside and talk. I think Africans are the worst at doing this. They are really loud and make it seem like their conversations are important.

Why do black people love to talk on speaker phones and FaceTime in public places? Do folks not realize how uneducated and ignorant this is? I'm sitting in the lobby of the dealership waiting on my ride. It's nine people in here. Six white people and three black people. The two clowns who are black both got their phones on speaker talking loud and everyone can hear there conversation.

I don't like it , but I try not to concern myself with others too much. I have heard this same conversation between 2 young Black men recently picking up my order at takeout. Two people on speaker phone or in person is still vulgar & obnoxious. I don't like the language , but I don't typically concern myself with or get embarrassed about what "White people think ".

It's not fair to the other party if they are not aware they are on speaker.. Speakerphones have made me cautious about my language or what I say to someone on cell though.

Back