Why did the favicon for TSPN changed?

pv_symbiotic

Ghetto Bourgeois
Come some Tecperson tell me why TSPN changed their favicon? I use favicons as bookmarks and noticed last week when it change. I thought it would switch back but it didn't. Does anyone know why this site change theirs from the "T"?

Come some Tecperson tell me why TSPN changed their favicon? I use favicons as bookmarks and noticed last week when it change. I thought it would switch back but it didn't. Does anyone know why this site change theirs from the "T"?

Is that what that little logo is called, favicon? Wow guess you do learn something new everyday!!!

Now on to the topic, I have to agree, I miss the "T" the new one looks like a "check" or something for Vanderbilt University....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yes if called a favicon...Firefox lets you use them for bookmarks.

It's like he did an upgrade to the site but didn't restore the favicon.

I think the software was upgraded and the favicon didn't get updated with the software. The one that is showing is the default from the software maker which is VBulletin and that's why you see the V up there.

pv_symbiotic, Good catch! I was not aware that the favicon changed after the message board software was upgraded. I use Firefox and the "T" favicon still shows. However, it does not show up in other browsers such as Chrome. I will make sure to address it and let you know.

Thanks for the heads up. :tup:

The favicon has been updated. You will likely needs to clear the cache on your browsers to see it.

I use firefox also and it didn't show for me that's how I knew the software was updated and it defaulted the VBulletin favicon.

Back