Why ask for advice & get mad when don't answer like the answer?

GSU Spirit

RIP Aveia
Okay, why did one of my friends ask me if I thought she was a booty call by the guy she's been kicking with for about a year. Just to give you a little history, this guy comes by once a month. He only calls when he wants to come by and he never returns her phone calls unless he wants to get with her.

I tried to be nice about it, but she got mad with me. I started to say you are 29 damn years old and you should better by now. :mad:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by GSU Spirit
Okay, why did one of my friends ask me if I thought she was a booty call by the guy she's been kicking with for about a year. Just to give you a little history, this guy comes by once a month. He only calls when he wants to come by and he never returns her phone calls unless he wants to get with her.

I tried to be nice about it, but she got mad with me. I started to say you are 29 damn years old and you should better by now. :mad:

Who is she and what's her number? I could tell her nicely and say some other things also. :D

She's mad because she knows that you are right. Her intentions were to be convinced by you that he is more than a booty call. If you lied to her then that would ease her premonitions concerning that she is a booty call. Don't sweat it...let her be mad. I would rather her/him hear the truth from a friend.

29? Yeah, she knows better!!!

Thelma Frye send help!!!

GSU Spirit, from this day forward, when someone ask you a question like this, just give them a dumb look. Do not try to discuss or answer. Do not entertain B--- ish.;)

Now this is GOOD DAYUM advice...

Originally posted by MightyDog
GSU Spirit, from this day forward, when someone ask you a question like this, just give them a dumb look. Do not try to discuss or answer. Do not entertain B--- ish.;)

Shame on y'all talking about Home Depot (how can they help?) and THELMA FRYE! :lmao:

Spirit you friend needs long term, theraputic counseling...

PROZAC send help!

She aint mad at you. She's mad at herself. Typically most folks asks questions they already know the answer to. :rolleyes:

Somebody say BC?

So your girl has been a sideline broad for over a year now, and now she wants to know if she is being played. Ha ha ha!!

Hey, tell her that she can't be my main stunna because she is too dayum stupid. But if she is kool with the sideline role, I will let her be my back-up point guard. I will give her more minutes than she is getting on that dudes team.

Mateen Cleaves, Mitch Richmond....send help!

I mean 29 yrs old is to damn OLD to be gettin played for D.A.P.

I thought those type of things only went on during your college years.......I guess not
:confused:

Is she being played?

Even my dog can figure this one out.

***shaking head at the high levels of stupidity some people successfully maintain throughout the years****

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL@Blacknbengal and Mighty Dog......BTW, Tru she's not on the SP. Although ole girl is 29, she's still not mature. One would think that you learn something from every relationship, however; she is truly stuck on stupid and she meets the same type of guy everytime :(

Originally posted by TRU3000
I thought those type of things only went on during your college years.......I guess not
:confused:

Booty Calls are not for your college years anymore.....:D

Jamie and Vivaca send help....

Well, how stupid is she?????

Let's look at it from this angle. Is she just giving the puddin away, whenever this fella calls, or is she getting something out of the arrangement. Yanno, a few dollars here and there, some hair care, nail work, maybe a cart of groceries, or a tank of gas....Something, anything......

If she's getting something tangible in return for the puddin, then maybe she's a lil confused, but not stupid. But if she's straight spilling the puddin and getting nothin but the spoon, then she's about as smart as a load of Ms. Bairds.... :D

Now, what part of Dallas does she live in?:D

Back