Who's watching Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: ROTF @ Camille

Originally posted by pbla
Yeah that was funny. I watched this over my mother's and she cracked up also. She said Camille "ain't messed up about it".

The thing is, she was messed up. I felt that Camille really felt that blow but didn't want to appear defeated on camera. She will probably still be successful because she has the drive and determination, but that had to have hurt being that it was broadcast in front of millions.

But she did get her face out there and modeling agencies will remember her.

I saw her "attitude" as strength. But the way the television show portrayed it and Tyra harped on it...it seems like she was just "nasty"...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
I saw her "attitude" as strength. But the way the television show portrayed it and Tyra harped on it...it seems like she was just "nasty"...

Well, we know how the media likes to edit films and make things appear one-sided. They are good at that!

Originally posted by jstate83
Camille got tha boot last night? Damm. End of tha show for me.:mad:

co signing.

But I still want to see Shandi confess to her beau that she had sex with one of the male models next week:D !

Originally posted by SU's Finest '93
I knew Camille would be gone this week, especially when the commercials made a big deal of what she did to Yoanna. The commercials used the word, controversial.

You can tell who they are going to kick off every week, by the commercials........or the MAIN model they are making a fuss over.

I agree Camille was TOO HARD for Top Models. Did yall see the way no one really hugged her when she was dismissed. That's what she gets when Tara tried to tell her over and over again about the same thing and she ignored it! As you can see, I didn't favor Camille that much.

Mercedes, she's too bubbly. All that curly hair is OUT! I don't think she's gonna make it. I'm surprised she made it thus far.

Camille got tha boot last night? Damm. End of tha show for me.:mad:

I went to their website and it stated that Camille and Catie get into a fuss? Was that a typo or ...are they bringing both of them back?

a digest of comments I haven't made

I guess I need tivo. I ain't seen this yet.

The url to ladyluck's page is

http://members.blackplanet.com/CrimsonStar21

Warndalyn, the word is Ciao... not chow. A chow is a breed of a dog.

I am not saying make a thick show, but skinny innies get enough attention as it is.

Like the boys down in the bayou say, I want me a big fine woman who can walk like a model.

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
I went to their website and it stated that Camille and Catie get into a fuss? Was that a typo or ...are they bringing both of them back?

Don't know. But the show is dead as for me. Can't take the rest of the whinny, cry if you look at me drama queens.:cool:

Don't know. But the show is dead as for me. Can't take the rest of the whinny, cry if you look at me drama queens.:cool:

I know huh? Whining aszed winches... Get some tougher skin, will ya?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
SLT said:
Sista Mercedes worked that runway!! :tup:

Yes she did...I think that she had a better walk than Yovanna..But Yovanna had a better print face. But I bet Mercedes is still gonna get somebody's contract.....

LadyLuck13 said:
Yes she did...I think that she had a better walk than Yovanna..But Yovanna had a better print face. But I bet Mercedes is still gonna get somebody's contract.....

Yoanna seem so clumsy! Did you see behind stage when they were rushing her. She was falling and tripping. :lol:

She does in fact have a gorgeous print face. Her interest in fashion probably gave her an edge.

Two anorexic White girls in a row as America's Top Model. All of the fine young models got the boot. :( This show is now predictable. This show shows the public the type of model the high fashion industry is looking for..and that is anorexic models.

pbla said:
Two anorexic White girls in a row as America's Top Model. All of the fine young models got the boot. :( This show is now predictable. This show shows the public the type of model the high fashion industry is looking for..and that is anorexic models.

When they booted the thick white girl at the beginning of the series, I knew these 90lb skeletons would be standing in the end. After they booted Camille ........I quit watching.

Panned out as predicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back