Who's watching Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Camille was gone last night. I couldn't believe that they kicked Sarah off!

Ms. Jag and look, you see Shandi hanging in there......the classic runway model- tall skinny- pale and so on.......

April is shinning.......

Originally posted by pbla
It airs on Tuesday's at 8pm central on UPN. The encore version airs on Wednesday's at 8 also.

Sara got the boot last night. She's is the girl with the Middle Easter look.

Fell out when Yoanna fell on the floor trying to dance during Tyra's video shoot.:lmao:

Yoanna should have been gone! I liked the chick with the middle eastern look.

I thought for Sure Camille would win the dancing award! But he picked the chick with the Asian look....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by ms.sonic96
I thought Camille was gone last night. I couldn't believe that they kicked Sarah off!

Ms. Jag and look, you see Shandi hanging in there......the classic runway model- tall skinny- pale and so on.......

April is shinning.......

I wanted Camille to win but nobody in the house likes her.

Do any of the models resemble women I might see on the street? I don't care to look at french fry sharing, anorexic looking guls...

*barfs*

bath.gif

Originally posted by Dirty
Do any of the models resemble women I might see on the street? I don't care to look at french fry sharing, anorexic looking guls...

*barfs*

Camille did and one or two others...

Originally posted by Dirty

*barfs*

The second girl they kicked off the show was because her boobs were to big!:confused:

I fell out on the floor when the feminine male editor of JANE magazine said "she has just a little to much cha-cha-cha"!:lmao:

Yeah, she's gone. I really tried to root for her...but just when I think she might pull it out, she puts her big foot in her mouth.

Guess there is a reason why she is 25 and never been offered a contract... ATTITUDE.

My girl Camille got the boot. Man, her concept about being a supermodel was all screwed up. It's alright to have a little attitude in that business, but you can't go all the way against the grain like she did. I knew she was gone on the "go see" when she tried to defend her walk as her signature walk.

Camille's arrogance will be her roadblock. I was getting sick of her. As far as her signature walk, she needs to can it. :tdown:

That's what happens when a top model like Tyra gives you advice about your attitude week after week, and you don't take heed.

This was a competition and evidently she didn't want to win.

I am surprised that all of you believed she had a shot anyways. She is not that cute. I hate that everytime they get ready to vote off the black model, she is made up so ugly.
I dont think her attitude had anything to do with it. It was just her time to go.

Next to go will be Yovonne or how ever you spell it. Then Mercedes. Leaving Shandi and April. And Shandi will win it all. And dont even like her.

Yoanna is badly shaped and looks like an old audrey hepburn... She does not look young

As for Camille: She is pretty to me, but her firey attitude got the best of her. She didn't understand.

I used to like Mercedes, but I don't like MESSY MERCEDES, running to tell Yoanna that Camille insinuated she had an eating disorder. The girl didn't say anything AND she did not say she had an eating disorder. I no longer like MESSY MERCEDES.

As for the rest, Shandi's dorky ass will win.

Camille was liking her some Italian biker boy; Shandi is gon' lock lips with one next week!

I think Camille was misunderstand and that SHE had bad understanding. I think they wanted to break her strength, but they couldn't do it. She really needed to learn to follow the rules.

I DON'T like ANALYTICAL APRIL.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Watching this show and the show last year, I get the feel that if the models are sort of "ethic looking" you will not win because that is not what the high fashion industry is looking for.

It seems to me that the European fashion industry have issues with other ethnic groups sexuality.It's as though you have to look like a crack addict to be a supermodel in Europe.

I am saying Europe because Milan, Italy and Paris, France are the fashion capitals of the world. I think it's pretty much racist residue to think that any model other than White or European is slutty. Last year and this year the qualifying test is Italy and France. And if they don't like a model, you best believe they will get the boot. Camille had this contest but her outlandish attitude killed her chances.

I knew Camille would be gone this week, especially when the commercials made a big deal of what she did to Yoanna. The commercials used the word, controversial.

Those other girls could not compete with her when it came to Camille's strength and confidence. They had been hatin' on her the entire show.

btw Kema, I don't believe Camille's aggression got her booted off. I believe the incident w/Yoanna and the eating disorder did it. Tyra didn't like that. Camille used that as pay-back for what Yoanna did to her at the very beginning.

SU's Finest: Her confidence scared them. The incident with Yoanna pissed me off because she did not say anything. The blond haired dude asked her "Why did you look like that?" ...She didn't say anything. Then Tara asked if she had an eating disrdered....Camille stammered...and then MESSY MERCEDES went and caused the drama...

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Did they want her to be a wimp and cry every time they talked to her?

I believed they did. I was thinking the same thing. She needed that attitude to survive where she grew up.

ROTF @ Camille

What kilt me last night was when Camille was leaving and she told all those mofos...."chow".

I holla'd......ROTF

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: ROTF @ Camille

Originally posted by SU's Finest '93
What kilt me last night was when Camille was leaving and she told all those mofos...."chow".

I holla'd......ROTF

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah that was funny. I watched this over my mother's and she cracked up also. She said Camille "ain't messed up about it".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back