Who's watching Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was my first time watching. It's...entertaining, somewhat.

Yes, the black chick did look like she was on crack when she walked down the last time.

The nerdy one walks like she's a linebacker, but her photo WAS gorgeous

The one with the big titties...not enough self-confidence.

The black chick with ALL the attitude and self-confidence talks WAYYYY too much. She is definitely a keeping-up-hsit-dramatic sistah! Wish she would lay back in the cut and just watch for a change instead of always trying to outdo everyone. Her aggressiveness is too blatant. Needs to be subtle but firm.

White chick with a major problem with the big mouth sistah--Ayanna? No real looks or talent. Definitely walked liked she was mucking out stalls.

I think they should scrap the whole lot and start over. But maybe I'm biased. Walking skeletons will never be beautiful in my eyes.

My .02

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That Yoanna gul gets on my damn nerves. Why is she so worried about Camille? This is a modeling competition, not a sorority. That's what I would have told ole girl. She is not secure w/i herself, that's why Camille intimidates her so much. She's so scared of Camille stealing the show. She needs to learn how to fight fire w/fire. Step up her game more and stop worrying about everyone else.

NeNe,

Bethany got voted off b/c her ta-tas were too big. They were constantly making reference to them. Tyra told her she needed to learn how to pose w/o bringing attention to her chest area so much.

The short girl, Jenascia is next to go, I think.

Great show! :tup:

Originally posted by chocalate_topaz
The one with the big titties...not enough self-confidence.

Walking skeletons will never be beautiful in my eyes.

My .02

Ladies in tha know, help me out.

The show is about being a TOP MODEL. Can anyone explain to me how in the hell that clumsey, why are you here, walkin skeleton was kept and the one with the tig-ole-bitties got the ax.

The skeleton has no walk, no looks, no BODY, no shape ........................NO NOTHIN'!!! :confused:

p.s. The black girl came in playing the GAME. They are not there to make friends. I think people on these shows are so happy to be on tv, they forget that it is a competition .......... LAST WOMAN STANDING.

SHAT ..... I like her attitude .... among other things.:goodbad: :D

i LIKE THE LITTLE FAGGETY MAN WHO TEACHES THEM HOW TO WALK. HE'S GOOD

I LIKE CAMILLE'S ATTITUDE: "Bump them hoes"..........The other black gal did look posessed, she neats different makeup around her eyes to make her not look so SERIOUS...that SERIOUS look is evil looking! Camille is there to win.

The nerdy chick is gonna develop into something good as soon as she learns to walk!

Camille's picture was sexy as hell and it would have sold those boots to Stevie Wonder! Talk talked about her doing "action" shots. I think she was creative.

The little faggoty dude said..."Black girls always have to add something extra, but I aint mad atcha baby!"

I loved the comments they gave Camille!

Yoanna is not comfortable in her skin!

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
i LIKE THE LITTLE FAGGETY MAN WHO TEACHES THEM HOW TO WALK. HE'S GOOD

I LIKE CAMILLE'S ATTITUDE: "Bump them hoes"..........The other black gal did look posessed, she neats different makeup around her eyes to make her not look so SERIOUS...that SERIOUS look is evil looking! Camille is there to win.

The nerdy chick is gonna develop into something good as soon as she learns to walk!

Camille's picture was sexy as hell and it would have sold those boots to Stevie Wonder! Talk talked about her doing "action" shots. I think she was creative.

The little faggoty dude said..."Black girls always have to add something extra, but I aint mad atcha baby!"

I loved the comments they gave Camille!

Yoanna is not comfortable in her skin!

Camille's my favorite and I hope she goes all the way. :tup:

:lol: @ "Bump them hoes"

Originally posted by buckwheat1911
There shoud be a show for thick women. Those small models don't do it for me.

Man, the one's your talking about ain't small ...................THEY LOOK LIKE THE NEED TO BE HOOKED UP TO A FEEDING TUBE. They look like they are sick. :sick:

I'm skinney, but that skeleton don't ever need to take her clothes off again. I changed the channel everytime they showed her in the outfits they picked.:goof:

Originally posted by buckwheat1911
There shoud be a show for thick women. Those small models don't do it for me.

Yeah they kicked the the thick white women off, she was about a size 10 and they classified her as plus size.

The Cry Baby blonde girl got kicked off the show

Camille ain't no joke. All of the other model wanna be's were crying in acting class. But not Camille,sistah got a lot of attitude and a lot of nerve.

I don't watch this show because I am a hard brother, but it I did watch this mess I would say.....
Anyway, I am so glad that they finally kicked off that crying whining little snotty nose chic that I just couldn't stand off the show. Everytime they would kick somebody off before her I would get pissed. She just cried to too dayum much for me!!!

But again, I don;t watch this show...:idea:

Have not seen this show in a while. And to top it off Camille is still kickin' arse and forgettin names. Gotta start back. I thought they would have found a way to get her off.

I say it again ............. I like her attitude and style. Gone BLACK, CUBAN (or whatever she is) GURL.:lmao:

Originally posted by Suge
I don't watch this show because I am a hard brother, but it I did watch this mess I would say.....
Anyway, I am so glad that they finally kicked off that crying whining little snotty nose chic that I just couldn't stand off the show. Everytime they would kick somebody off before her I would get pissed. She just cried to too dayum much for me!!!

But again, I don;t watch this show...:idea:

I missed the show the other day because I was taking care of some business. But which one? Is this the little blonde headed one who looked like a boy with her hair cut so short?

Camille is still on, huh? Well, I thought they would have let her go by now! I aint madatcha!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
MsJ4J, Catie is gone. It was between her and Camille. Camille has to be next. She really did things "her way" this past week. I think Tara is her lifeline. Everyone else wanted to vote her out.

Originally posted by kellis
MsJ4J, Catie is gone. It was between her and Camille. Camille has to be next. She really did things "her way" this past week. I think Tara is her lifeline. Everyone else wanted to vote her out.

I'll be sure to watch it this time. Thanks for the tidbit! I bet they are gonna let the dorky nerdy girl get up there! I wonder if Camille is kept on for ratings. I wonder if the OLD looking broad will compete against Camille. How did Camille do things "her way"....I missed the entire show so catch me up.. Please.

They had to do to a scene with an actor from As the World Turns so they had to recite lines. Well, she made up her own lines.

Originally posted by kellis
They had to do to a scene with an actor from As the World Turns so they had to recite lines. Well, she made up her own lines.

And it was funny as hell!:lmao:
Especially when they cut to the acting coach looking for those lines in the script.

Camille is my girl though.

Originally posted by pbla
And it was funny as hell!:lmao:
Especially when they cut to the acting coach looking for those lines in the script.

Camille is my girl though.

LOL

They are gon' kick her for not following directions!

Originally posted by JSTUS
When does it come on again?
It airs on Tuesday's at 8pm central on UPN. The encore version airs on Wednesday's at 8 also.

Sara got the boot last night. She's is the girl with the Middle Easter look.

Fell out when Yoanna fell on the floor trying to dance during Tyra's video shoot.:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back