Who's watching Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it.

Don't know who will win though after the dude said one the models boobs were to big. :confused:

The sistahs are beautifrul though.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
"Walk like it's for sale and the rent is due!"

I watched it last season and watching it this season.

I'm watching it...couldn't wait for the new season to start up. I knew they were gonna give that Anna girl the boot. Why was she there in the first place? She has a husband and baby at home. :xeye: She can't commit to no modeling career right now.

" If I show that to the world, then what will me and my husband share?"

Yeah, I knew she wasn't going to last long. Modeling jobs will require alot that you have to give up, especially parts of your body................

I sure hate that the nerdy girl is on this show. Ya see how she doesn't look like nothing, well that probably will be one of the last ones standing.............

06.jpg

Sonic: they are going to take those glasses off that girl, fix her hair up and show her how to walk. She will do well. Those are the diamonds in the rough! But I bet they are going to fix her up!

Did yall see how hard that other girl was sleeping. I mean dude had to call her twice. Then when the other chick wanted to go up and get her the others were like " go if you want but we aint waiting for yo azz"... :lol: Man this season is gonna be funny. I'm with you Sonic that girl will probably be the last one. The one that won last year wasn't a girlie girl and look.

Man that chick that got left, was like "See if I help any of those bytches! I see it's all about me form now on!" I was like who told her different!

how about when the judges said that one of the black girls had too many teeth! :lol: I was literally on the floe!

:bawling:
I was supposed to be the one on that show! I filled out my application and everything, I let time pass and never got to sending in my 3 minute tape! That's why I don't wanna watch this season. I have wanted to be a model since I was a senior in high school.
I was in all the amataur fashion shows (including swimsuits, skirts, dresses, suits) during my four years of college, and people would tell me afterwards, that I have a nice walk and figure. I do have a confident walk because of the natural swaying of my hips. My almond eyes can speak to the audience or camera...I've been to so many casting calls, I could write a book...But people always want money (those are schemes)....Maybe one day, I'll get the chance....Everytime I see that Jay-Z video "Change Clothes", I can see myself on stage doing runway....If I just had ONE chance...

*ok, pull yourself together Lady...* sorry yall, i gets sensitive when talking about modeling.:bawling:

Originally posted by LadyLuck13
:bawling:
I was supposed to be the one on that show! I filled out my application and everything, I let time pass and never got to sending in my 3 minute tape! That's why I don't wanna watch this season. I have wanted to be a model since I was a senior in high school.
I was in all the amataur fashion shows (including swimsuits, skirts, dresses, suits) during my four years of college, and people would tell me afterwards, that I have a nice walk and figure. I do have a confident walk because of the natural swaying of my hips. My almond eyes can speak to the audience or camera...I've been to so many casting calls, I could write a book...But people always want money (those are schemes)....Maybe one day, I'll get the chance....Everytime I see that Jay-Z video "Change Clothes", I can see myself on stage doing runway....If I just had ONE chance...

*ok, pull yourself together Lady...* sorry yall, i gets sensitive when talking about modeling.:bawling:

:lmao:

And since I'm into photography, I can feel you on this one.

Originally posted by LadyLuck13
[BMaybe one day, I'll get the chance....Everytime I see that Jay-Z video "Change Clothes", I can see myself on stage doing runway....If I just had ONE chance...

[/B]

Go for it. Gotta a least follow through , (seriously), 1 time. Work out or not, You'll have your answer to "What If ......".;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by ms.sonic96
how about when the judges said that one of the black girls had too many teeth! :lol: I was literally on the floe!

That was kinda cold .......... :D :emlaugh:

Originally posted by jstate83
That was kinda cold .......... :D :emlaugh:

:lmao:

Girl do have a lot of teeth though! What floored me was when the Male judge-the one that's real femenine -said "she is just a litte to cha-cha- cha for me" refering to the girl whose tiOOties were really nice.:cool:

I can't believe I watched that show

I felt so sorry for the girl that wanted to go back and get the other girl. She really wanted to get her since she had helped her the day before. :bawling:

I'm sure they really are gonna all be cutthroat before it's all over.

That nerd is on there for a reason. They are going to fix Cindarella up!!! I still say that the first set of ladies were better. As we can see Tyra is going to take this to the next level.

*screeching cat sound*...tension will definitely be in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back