Who was the slawest band you saw this past football season?

:goof: C'mon be real for just one second. Alcorn was not the slawest band. Fort Valley was! Hot mess if you ask me.

The Band Feud
100 people surveyed for the top Five answers for this question, who was The loud and Obnoctious band of this season. And the survey Says!!!!!!!!

(Ding) 1.VALLEY
(Ding) 2.VALLEY
(Ding) 3.VALLEY
(Ding) 4.ALCORN
(Ding) 5.BAMA ST.

I will have to say Valley also. What college band do you know that can't play the National Anthem in the first two football games of the season :shame: !!That's just sad.

And I can't remember who put this earlier but AAM was not one of the slawest this year. Well I mean when they played us they sounded good.

1)Valley
2)Alscorn and Scrambling are a toss up

Originally posted by DonGiovonni
The Band Feud
100 people surveyed for the top Five answers for this question, who was The loud and Obnoctious band of this season. And the survey Says!!!!!!!!

(Ding) 1.VALLEY
(Ding) 2.VALLEY
(Ding) 3.VALLEY
(Ding) 4.ALCORN
(Ding) 5.BAMA ST.

:lol: you are crazy:lol:

its all valley sister!!!!!! gotta be THE SLAWEST PEOPLE EVER TO TOUCH HORNS AND DRUMS....... they dancers was stout though, i couldnt see they faces, i probably didnt want to!!!

:eek: :eek:

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Actually, when Alcorn played JSU, they had a very good trombone and barritone section. The whole band was good this past season except for the trumpet section. This is the worst I've heard in the history of the school. This was the best Valley band that I've heard since 1993. Against JSU. I'm making my judgements on the game they played against us only.

mississippi state vallly univ. sucks! they have entirely to many "healthy/ well-grown" people to not be blowing.

grambling state univ. was bad. but they were not as bad as eveyone made them seem. i actually was diggin' thier field routine. they actually drilled!

Originally posted by millhouse05
mississippi state vallly univ. sucks! they have entirely to many "healthy/ well-grown" people to not be blowing.

grambling state univ. was bad. but they were not as bad as eveyone made them seem. i actually was diggin' thier field routine. they actually drilled!

How in the hell , we were the smallest band that anyone faced all year

Back