Who was the slawest band you saw this past football season?

valley is the last band to talk about boring, as i recall we got more house than yall in yall own high school stadium. and the soul section is some garbage holla at me when yall correct the problem

OK YOUR GONNA GET HOUSE AT VALLEY. THEY DON'T BOO ANYBODY AND AS FAR AS THE SOUL SECTION ALCORN'S PERCUSSION DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT GET THAT ARSE KICKED SO YOU CORRECT THE PROBLEM

Originally posted by J_Redd
OK YOUR GONNA GET HOUSE AT VALLEY. THEY DON'T BOO ANYBODY AND AS FAR AS THE SOUL SECTION ALCORN'S PERCUSSION DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT GET THAT ARSE KICKED SO YOU CORRECT THE PROBLEM
when has soul section ever waxed the allmighty T.O.P., never, the soul section can't even wax greenville high's drumline, this is something i have seen. i just fix the problem:jump: :hat:

YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A HIGHSCHOOL BAND EVER WAX VALLEY.GHS PROBABLY GOT ALCORN BUT NOT US.JUST LIKE WHEN WE WENT TO THE COST FOR THE PARADE. WE BEAT THAT ARSE BEFORE AND AFTER THE PARDE NOW FIX THAT PROBLEM AND THE PEOPLE DON'T LIE WHEN OUR BAND DIRCTOR WINS AN EXPENSIVE COAT.

the only reason yall won on the coast is becaus he the crowd was feeling the faggot twirler yall had, all three bands soounded the same, i heard good quality sound from all. there were a few f ups from all bands , yall got the win yall deserve but at the same time the quality of your sound was not superior to the other bands the big turning point for yall was the twirler. our t-bones eat yall up after the breakfast and you can never compare slaw section to the ALL MIGHY T.O.P.

THE TWIRLER @#CK THAT WE WON BECAUSE WE KNEW WHAT THE CROWD WANTED THEY DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR NO MARCHES THEY WANTED TO HEAR UP TEMPO POPULAR MUSIC. YALL SOUNDED GOOD BUT THAT WAS ONLY WHEN WE HEARD YOU.MOST OF THE TIME WE COULDN'T HEAR WHAT YALL WAS PLAYING.AND AS FAR AS THE TROMBONES THEY KNOW THEY WASN'T ISH. WHEN THEY PLAYED THE TRAIN CORD IT SOUNDED BAD. OUR TUBA SECTION BEAT THE STANK OFF YALL AND YOU KNOW THAT, SAME GOES FOR OUR TROMBONES. JUST LIKE YALL DID THAT PARADE IN COLLINS FROM WHAT I HEAR YALL PLAYED ONE SONG AND LEFT WE PLAYED ABOUT 6 AND HAD PEOPLE TALKING BAD ABOUT YALL.

ALCORN YALL AIN'T NOTHING WE TOOK YALL OWN SONG NECK AND REWROTE IT AND WILL BLOW YALL OUT WITH IT.

Alcorn actually sounded better than Valley but they just wasnt bringing it this year! Big Ups to the Trombone Section at ASU especially My friend Tonio Altman from Meridian!

Valley Ya'll sound like Hot **** on a stick!!

Originally posted by J_Redd
THE TWIRLER @#CK THAT WE WON BECAUSE WE KNEW WHAT THE CROWD WANTED THEY DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR NO MARCHES THEY WANTED TO HEAR UP TEMPO POPULAR MUSIC. YALL SOUNDED GOOD BUT THAT WAS ONLY WHEN WE HEARD YOU.MOST OF THE TIME WE COULDN'T HEAR WHAT YALL WAS PLAYING.AND AS FAR AS THE TROMBONES THEY KNOW THEY WASN'T ISH. WHEN THEY PLAYED THE TRAIN CORD IT SOUNDED BAD. OUR TUBA SECTION BEAT THE STANK OFF YALL AND YOU KNOW THAT, SAME GOES FOR OUR TROMBONES. JUST LIKE YALL DID THAT PARADE IN COLLINS FROM WHAT I HEAR YALL PLAYED ONE SONG AND LEFT WE PLAYED ABOUT 6 AND HAD PEOPLE TALKING BAD ABOUT YALL.

ALCORN YALL AIN'T NOTHING WE TOOK YALL OWN SONG NECK AND REWROTE IT AND WILL BLOW YALL OUT WITH IT.

number one, the collions parade was some bullsh==. one song was good enough for that garbarge, alcorn shines always when it count and where it count. when valley go where we have been then you talk to me:bump:

I agree - GSU plays the top 10 off of 106th and park.
However they sould like ----!!!.

Anyway, Alcorn didn't bring any fire this year but they were
not the worst band. Actually, they sounded really balance but with a lack of sound, it will be extremely difficult to survive in the swac and win the respect of your opponets.

Valley - this band soulds horrible. It is like they get a song and play through (wrong notes and all). They need a staff that cares. Students can only do so much and when they haven't been properly trained, the band can be sh-ty!. If them and Alcorn (more so valley than alcorn) had the right directors who had some nuts and did his job to the best of his/her ability and didn't worry about the opinions of others. then these bands could be competitive in the swac instead of being looked upon as a joke or a game that we don;t have to practice that hard for.

Originally posted by "G" Nasty
I agree - GSU plays the top 10 off of 106th and park.
However they sould like ----!!!.

Anyway, Alcorn didn't bring any fire this year but they were
not the worst band. Actually, they sounded really balance but with a lack of sound, it will be extremely difficult to survive in the swac and win the respect of your opponets.

Valley - this band soulds horrible. It is like they get a song and play through (wrong notes and all). They need a staff that cares. Students can only do so much and when they haven't been properly trained, the band can be sh-ty!. If them and Alcorn (more so valley than alcorn) had the right directors who had some nuts and did his job to the best of his/her ability and didn't worry about the opinions of others. then these bands could be competitive in the swac instead of being looked upon as a joke or a game that we don;t have to practice that hard for.

i see that truth can be told on the swacpage band board:flamethro

You can't really say that there was a "worst band when all the bands in the SWAc this year weren't bringing it like in years past. Every band has there problems but you can't just pinpoint just one band as the worst. Those who pinpoint the worst bands are the worst band members. As for Valley, we are in a serious rebuilding stage with this being our new band director's first full year. We are trying new things and seeing what works. For the one that said theire bands were all that, I didn't see any improvements in their programs at all, just the same boring music and things. I'm not gone call us the fiyah because we aren't but I refuse to let anyone down us when no one is better than us. Anyone has problems with this, find me, talk to me in person, and I will let you know the same thing.

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI

DON'T MOST BANDS PLAY POPULAR TUNES OF THE TIME????

How convenient. You left off the other part of the post. Yeah everybody plays 'em, but everybody doesn't sound like isht in the process.

DUMB ARSE PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR THE MOST POPULAR SONGS THESE DAYS. PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF THAT OLD SCHOOL HYPE. SAVE THE OLD SCHOOL SONGS FRO THE FIRTH QUARTER. DON'T HATE BECAUSE A CERTAIN BAND PLAYS THE LATEST MUSIC AND YOURS DON'T. MAN HATERS EVERYWHERE.

BOTH SCHOOLS SUCK TO BE HONEST. BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE IT WOULD BE ALCONE. VALLY YA'LL WERE LOUD AS HELL THIS YEAR GREAT JOB ON VOLUME. ALCONE YOUR PLAYING SKILLS WAS NICE BIG UPS ON THAT ( 4 STARS ) WHAT'S THE PROBLEM ARE YA'LL FIGHTING FOR WHICH BAND IS 9TH OR 10TH IN SWAC COME ON BE FOR REAL.

I think I will go and grab me a Pepsi and see the rest of this drama unfold before my eyes. We all know who's good and who's not but carry on

Originally posted by solophone96
This is like whatching two retarded kids argue over who's the smartest.

You guys kill me....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BUT, FOR US, IT WAS A TIE BETWEEN HOWARD, STILLMAN, & GSU.

Back