Who took the win in the MCC?

Well to summarize, Alabama State took the W during halftime. ASU got house throughout their entire show. The dance routine was on point.

AAMU your show was decent, but it lacked luster and enthusiasm. Your field entrance was dull, the crowd did not know what you all were playing, yet alone doing. That so called drill looks like the same criss cross diamond drill you all have been doing for weeks. You all need help in the drilling department seriously. The dance routine was ghetto as hell and sloppy. You all used the gimmicks such as fireworks going off, what the hell was that all bout, like it was 4th of JUlY or something LOL. The white boy gimmick is so tired, but if it got you all some house, then so be it. Don't get me wrong AAMU, you all were CRANKIN in the stands, but it was ASU during halftime all the way.

The stands I don't care about, because the crowd remembers the halftime show, not what went on in the stands.

No smack, just an opinion ASU and AAMU.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You all used the gimmicks such as fireworks going off, what the hell was that all bout, like it was 4th of JUlY or something LOL.

Homeboi....you need to look at some old TSU footage.

Pot...kettle...black! :rolleyes:

"Snake"

Originally posted by BandFan
Who won: B-ham Police.

:lol: I know, right??

For the umteenth time, here are my thoughts:

I enjoy myself at the game; it's was soooooo good to see folks that I marched in the band with and how good everyone looked!!

Both bands did an outstanding job.........this battle was far from a blowout from either bands.

AAMU-I can't really comment on your halftime show because honestly, I was too busy shaking hands, hugging folks, exchanging numbers, and kissing babies. But I did notice those raggedy azz fireworks that ran my babies from the sidelines!!!! That **** was not cool at all. Other than that, you all sounded great in the stands!! I came over to ya'll side during the 3rd quarter and I forgot what song ya'll were playing, but I had the nerve to stand in front of ya'll!! I was like :eek2: Great job!!

ASU- You guys did a great job as well. Halftime was off da chain!! I am so crazy about the backwards marching.........that **** looked soooooo good from the stands!!! Now, I'ain gone lie; when I came to practice on Friday, I was not feeling the thriller routine because every band in America has done that routine, and the first band that came to mind was Tuskegee!! However, I think what set the routine off were the plumes and it looked really good and the crowd LOVED it!!! As far as the 5th, I went crazy when ya'll played "Hey Ya." Very good arrangement and I enjoyed the "Love Haters" dance with the song!!! :lol: But what did it for me was that dayum "Secret Garden!!!!" OMG!!!!!!!!!!! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: You guys beasted that dayum song, but what messed me up was when you stopped playing, waved at AAMU, and brought the horns back up and just unleashed the beast!!! I actually losted my mind for a split second!!!! :lol: Great arrangement, and just for the record, Gig DID NOT steal that song from JSU; ASU played this song at the ASU/BCC game before it was even known that JSU played it.

Great job to both bands!!! I will not issue a W or an L for the simple fact that I did not watch AAMU's halftime show and both bands sound great in the stands.

BTW, I'd like to send a very special FUCC YOU to Birmingham's finest!! You all are a big joke and I should have started a riot when the crowd was chanting "One more song!! One more song!!" Anyway I hate you with a passion and the city of Birmingham will be lucky if I brang my azz to another MCC!!

Originally posted by Cojack

The white boy gimmick is so tired, but if it got you all some house, then so be it. Don't get me wrong AAMU, you all were CRANKIN in the stands, but it was ASU during halftime all the way.

since u brought up halftime shows, i know TSU aint talkin wit dat wack mess yall brought to normal?? and how is the white boy routine tired when that was the first time it was ever done, hell matter of fact that's the first white person that's ever been in our band......but anyways moving right along....

once again my comments....

i must say this has been the best MCC i've been to in years. both bands did there thang, the only thing that had me mad was when one band comes in while the other is playing. now regardless of who i marched for, i come to the games to hear the full potential of both bands cause i like to evaluate and weigh the options, and u can't do that if u keep coming in while the other one is playing. for example...SU/JSU and A&M/SU were very good battles, why cause both bands respected each other as far as playing. and plus u can easily determined exactly who did what.

other than that i really enjoyed both bands as far as sound wise, well almost. Bama st, yall are better, but them dayum trumpets are gonna send yall straight to he11. they are horrible!!! since i used to play trumpet, that isht is a big turnoff of the band as a whole to me, they need some serious work. the overall sound of the band is making progress, yall still got some cleaning up to do, but it is better than last year, and what i saw earlier this year. A&M, i was on Bama st side when yall played dat D@MN, yall killed that isht, foreal!!!! Bama st yall played something i liked, but i didn't know the name of it. but honestly, yall need to retire that Area Codes, it's time!

both drills were aiight, nothin special either way. but as far as halftime music, i'd give it to A&M, very good selection. Lover girl, and the concert Shake ya pants was something serious!!! oh and yes the Diva's put a foot up them stingettes azz, lol. A&M, the lil white boy had ya gull weak, LOL he was too crunk. Bama st yall had me until that thriller, Tuskeege called, they'd like it back......lol.

the fifth was great, up until B'hams finest cut A&M off and made the bands leave, now that isht pissed me off beyond explaination. Bama st, i was feeling that Secret Garden, until Jackson ST called, they'd like that back as well, LOL! but overall this really has been the best MCC i've seen since 99, it wasn't lop sided at all, both bands came with their A game. i wouldn't issue any L's or W's but i'll give the edge to A&M.

Back